Author Topic: Pammie’s all new blog  (Read 33253 times)

Offline Pammie

Re: Pammie’s all new blog
« Reply #820 on: December 03, 2020, 04:29:22 pm »
@Pammie
Dear Pammie:
Just what a body needs....   bath, wine, chocolate... and a good movie to watch while in a comfy chair all cozy and warm.   That is usually when I am in front of my fireplace toasting my toes, sometimes with my Tooth-Fairy sweetie.

Thank you for sharing and posting.   In your picture you look so very happy and content.

HUGS and as always, best wishes.
Danielle      
Ur such a warm and generous person Danielle. Thank you. Im glad you have your tooth-fairy sweetie to snuggle with xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Pammie

Pammie’s all new blog
« Reply #821 on: December 04, 2020, 01:42:18 pm »
Happy Friday!
Colder here today but nice and snuggly in my apartment- another wine, chocolate and watching Xmas film evening. Missing my Andy though.
Xmas jumper day today but dressed for workout now!

Offline CaelaNotKayla

• Everyone needs a little glam sometime!
« Reply #822 on: December 04, 2020, 02:59:12 pm »
Love the Christmas jumper Pammie!  It reminds me of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" with the antlers on the dog!

Hugs!

Caela
My Blog Thread - The Chronicles of Caela

Who knew it'd be so bright without the blindfold - Demi Lovato

Offline Pammie

« Reply #823 on: December 04, 2020, 03:35:30 pm »
Love the Christmas jumper Pammie!  It reminds me of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" with the antlers on the dog!

Hugs!

Caela
Hee hee, i’m a total sucker for cute Xmas jumpers!

Offline Pammie

« Reply #824 on: December 05, 2020, 01:28:49 pm »
Hiya everyone! It’s Saturday evening and im chilling after a nice day including an hour with my Andy.
An hour is not really enough but it was still wonderful. Walking hand in hand around the park on a beautiful winter’s day. Im so lucky to have such a wonderfully supportive, kind and loving man.
Im trying to be positive and to count my blessings because I do have lots.

Offline CaelaNotKayla

« Reply #825 on: December 05, 2020, 01:47:23 pm »
Hiya everyone! It’s Saturday evening and im chilling after a nice day including an hour with my Andy.
An hour is not really enough but it was still wonderful. Walking hand in hand around the park on a beautiful winter’s day. Im so lucky to have such a wonderfully supportive, kind and loving man.
Im trying to be positive and to count my blessings because I do have lots.

Pammie-

I'm so happy that Andy took you out for a walk in the park!  That sounds like a lovely day!  It may have only been an hour but every hour is precious!

Hugs!

Caela

Offline Pammie

« Reply #826 on: December 05, 2020, 02:15:09 pm »
Pammie-

I'm so happy that Andy took you out for a walk in the park!  That sounds like a lovely day!  It may have only been an hour but every hour is precious!

Hugs!

Caela
Ur so right Cae! It was a very precious hour - just leaves me wanting more - I make sure I leave Andy wanting more too though!

Offline Pammie

« Reply #827 on: December 06, 2020, 09:45:46 am »
Ooh what a lovely lunchtime! Unplanned visit from Andy was sooooo wonderful!
My plans for the rest of the day shelved! Well, a girl has got to be flexible!
Sadly he could only stay a couple of hours but it was quite a couple of hours!
I had just enough notice to switch tights for stockings
Spending the rest of the day decadently in dressing gown snd doing none of the chores I SHOULD be doing

Offline Megan.

• Homepage & Blog
« Reply #828 on: December 06, 2020, 11:28:56 am »
Ooh what a lovely lunchtime! Unplanned visit from Andy was sooooo wonderful!
My plans for the rest of the day shelved! Well, a girl has got to be flexible!
Sadly he could only stay a couple of hours but it was quite a couple of hours!
I had just enough notice to switch tights for stockings
Spending the rest of the day decadently in dressing gown snd doing none of the chores I SHOULD be doing

The two of you certainly seem to know how to enjoy yourselves ;-). X

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

"Life is a travelling to the edge of knowledge, then a leap taken." - D. H. Lawrence

Offline Pammie

« Reply #829 on: December 06, 2020, 12:04:01 pm »
The two of you certainly seem to know how to enjoy yourselves ;-). X

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Ooh we do, I can’t wait for bottom surgery to generate more ways to enjoy ourselves

Offline Rachel Montgomery

• Friend
« Reply #830 on: December 06, 2020, 05:05:19 pm »
I am now following your thread.  Obviously Andy is your romantic interest.  He is a nice looking man.  You make a cute couple.

I am very sorry for the loss of your daughter.  I think you said you had 4 children, and you spoke of your son getting married, so I assume your other children were all girls? 

Offline Froodah

« Reply #831 on: December 06, 2020, 10:33:28 pm »
You really do look wonderful. x.

Offline Pammie

« Reply #832 on: December 07, 2020, 04:32:06 pm »
I am now following your thread.  Obviously Andy is your romantic interest.  He is a nice looking man.  You make a cute couple.

I am very sorry for the loss of your daughter.  I think you said you had 4 children, and you spoke of your son getting married, so I assume your other children were all girls?
Thanks! I misled you there (accidentally), I have 2 sons and it was my younger son who married last year, my elder son has been married for 12 years and has 6 children. I can’t use the past tense so I have 2 daughters, Siobhan (who died last year) and Grace who is 22. I’ve been so blessed and im still not really processing Siobhan’s death.
Yes, Andy is my fella and is a complete darling!

Life is so unpredictable. On July 23rd last year I felt I had come through the hardest times of my life and was complete, happy and fulfilled as myself. Just a few hours later my world was lessened.
Now I understand that I will never again be as happy as I was on July 23rd 2019.
I aim to make the most of the rest of my life within that boundary. To be the best I can be and to make my beautiful little girl proud as she looks down from heaven. Im so lucky in so many ways but also so challenged by losing Siobhan.
Everyone has challenges, I know that and understand that and im just trying to be me.

Offline Rachel Montgomery

• Friend
« Reply #833 on: December 07, 2020, 10:52:58 pm »
I understand the desire to wear dresses and skirts, but jeans and slacks really show off your legs.  Form fitting pants are a look that works well on you. 

Offline CaelaNotKayla

« Reply #834 on: December 08, 2020, 01:12:15 am »
Thanks! I misled you there (accidentally), I have 2 sons and it was my younger son who married last year, my elder son has been married for 12 years and has 6 children. I can’t use the past tense so I have 2 daughters, Siobhan (who died last year) and Grace who is 22. I’ve been so blessed and im still not really processing Siobhan’s death.
Yes, Andy is my fella and is a complete darling!

Life is so unpredictable. On July 23rd last year I felt I had come through the hardest times of my life and was complete, happy and fulfilled as myself. Just a few hours later my world was lessened.
Now I understand that I will never again be as happy as I was on July 23rd 2019.
I aim to make the most of the rest of my life within that boundary. To be the best I can be and to make my beautiful little girl proud as she looks down from heaven. Im so lucky in so many ways but also so challenged by losing Siobhan.
Everyone has challenges, I know that and understand that and im just trying to be me.

Pammie

Hugs, hugs and more hugs!  I know that I will never be as happy with my wife gone- but perhaps I can be a different happy, that takes nothing away from my feelings for my wife.  Be the best you can be and know that your daughter will always be smiling down upon you from the Father's side!

Hugs!

Caela

Offline Pammie

« Reply #835 on: December 08, 2020, 12:06:09 pm »
Pammie

Hugs, hugs and more hugs!  I know that I will never be as happy with my wife gone- but perhaps I can be a different happy, that takes nothing away from my feelings for my wife.  Be the best you can be and know that your daughter will always be smiling down upon you from the Father's side!

Hugs!

Caela
Thank you again Cae. U r exactly right in that I can and aim to be the best I can be. Siobhan left such a positive legacy and I plan to live up to it as much as I can. For you a different kind of happy does sound absolutely right. In your future you may find a new love and it will be a different happiness. I so hope that happens for you. Xxx

Offline Pammie

« Reply #836 on: December 08, 2020, 02:33:49 pm »
Today was a crazy work day, 9.5 hrs of zoom meetings! I was so tired by 5:15 . Didn’t even get a lunchtime really which was not ideal. I did manage to keep the make-up refreshed in the odd 10 minute break though!
Another day of limited contact with the world outside zoom!  At least here in the UK we have had some great news in the vaccine starting to be distributed!

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #837 on: December 08, 2020, 02:57:07 pm »
Put your feet up dear and have a glass or two!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever.
I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Offline Pammie

« Reply #838 on: December 08, 2020, 03:37:44 pm »
Put your feet up dear and have a glass or two!!
Strangely enough im fresh out of the bath with wine in hand!

Offline Emma1017

« Reply #839 on: December 08, 2020, 04:04:03 pm »
A hot bath and a glass of wine.....absolutely perfect!
  The heart has reasons that reason can not understand.

My Transgender Manifesto

Tags: