Author Topic: Pammie’s all new blog  (Read 15122 times)

Offline Pammie

Re: Pammie’s all new blog
« Reply #140 on: March 28, 2020, 12:44:26 pm »
Pammie sorry you are feeling bad today.  Not sure if there's any other way.
The fact that you put on bright colors to fight it shows what a fighter you are.
Hugs until you get real ones
Thanks - can’t seem to add photos currently, getting an error message

I opened the door and the light shone in

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #141 on: March 28, 2020, 12:59:58 pm »
Smile!  :)

Think of happy things.

Chrissy
Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Pammie

« Reply #142 on: March 28, 2020, 01:01:26 pm »
Smile!  :)

Think of happy things.

Chrissy
Thanks Chrissy xx

Offline Julie H

• Family
  • Formerly known as White Rabbit
« Reply #143 on: March 28, 2020, 01:54:07 pm »
Hugs Try to look to the future when this mess is all over.
Julie

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #144 on: March 28, 2020, 02:19:37 pm »
Hugs from me as well , chin up its a waiting game . Not seen mum for 2 weeks .
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever

Offline Pammie

« Reply #145 on: March 28, 2020, 03:00:30 pm »
Hugs Try to look to the future when this mess is all over.
Thanks Hun xx

Offline Pammie

« Reply #146 on: March 28, 2020, 03:00:50 pm »
Hugs from me as well , chin up its a waiting game . Not seen mum for 2 weeks .
Thanks! Xx

Offline Pammie

« Reply #147 on: March 28, 2020, 03:01:50 pm »
Today’s pic

Offline Pammie

« Reply #148 on: March 29, 2020, 11:10:58 am »
Going for more positive today - contact with my Andy helped. Baking a cake and making Sunday dinner for myself!

Offline Pammie

« Reply #149 on: March 30, 2020, 12:51:18 pm »
Going for more positive today - contact with my Andy helped. Baking a cake and making Sunday dinner for myself!

One week in and i’m still mainly sane - I think! I still cannot contemplate months like this! 

Offline Pammie

« Reply #150 on: March 31, 2020, 04:36:30 pm »
Day 8 of the lockdown and the wine/gin/cake/chocolate side of the equation is overpowering the daily run side. By my calculations 2 more weeks and my clothes won’t fit!

Hope everyone is surviving!

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #151 on: April 01, 2020, 11:51:40 am »
@Pammie
Dear Pammie:
I hear you regarding not getting out and being able to get your exercise and being stuck at home with the nearby refrigerator so handy... and with time on your hands... it is so very easy to snack and eat all day.

My "essential" business is open, but business is very very slow...   I live just a couple miles from my office so when the weather cooperates I have been walking to and from work every day.  Also my next door coffee shop is closed so I am not able to go in there every morning, noon and night as I sometimes do.   I have been packing my own lunch, usually a sandwich and/or soup.

As I mentioned in my past comments on your Blog thread, I have been really enjoying your frequent daily pictures... but your picture today and a few other posted previously portrays sadness...  which is understandable.   Please know that by all measures "we" are doing better than the vast majoity of people elsewhere... you have a place to live, food to eat, and hopefully continued employment....  plus you have your loving family.

Thank you for sharing and posting,
HUGS,
Danielle

Day 8 of the lockdown and the wine/gin/cake/chocolate side of the equation is overpowering the daily run side. By my calculations 2 more weeks and my clothes won’t fit!

Hope everyone is surviving!

***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline Oldandcreaky

• Family
« Reply #152 on: April 01, 2020, 11:56:22 am »
@Pammie
Dear Pammie:
I hear you regarding not getting out and being able to get your exercise and being stuck at home with the nearby refrigerator so handy... and with time on your hands... it is so very easy to snack and eat all day.

My "essential" business is open, but business is very very slow...   I live just a couple miles from my office so when the weather cooperates I have been walking to and from work every day.  Also my next door coffee shop is closed so I am not able to go in there every morning, noon and night as I sometimes do.   I have been packing my own lunch, usually a sandwich and/or soup.

As I mentioned in my past comments on your Blog thread, I have been really enjoying your frequent daily pictures... but your picture today and a few other posted previously portrays sadness...  which is understandable.   Please know that by all measures "we" are doing better than the vast majoity of people elsewhere... you have a place to live, food to eat, and hopefully continued employment....  plus you have your loving family.

HUGS,
Danielle

Danielle is kind and wise.

I also feel lucky. I have a pension. Remember those? Nowadays, they exist mostly in the fossil layers. I also have a green world that wraps around my home, soon to burst with color. So, I'm one of those damn lucky ones.

Offline Pammie

« Reply #153 on: April 01, 2020, 02:37:08 pm »
@Pammie
Dear Pammie:

HUGS,
Danielle

You are so right Danielle!
I tried to be more positive today!  Xxx

Offline Oldandcreaky

• Family
« Reply #154 on: April 01, 2020, 03:11:58 pm »
Pammie, it's okay to be sad some days. I think Westerners can make the mistake of thinking our lives have to be VISA commercials or Instagram accounts. If a person isn't sad here and there, they're not paying attention as there's a lot of suffering in the world and I don't want to be indifferent to it.

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #155 on: April 01, 2020, 03:33:51 pm »
@Pammie   cc;  @Oldandcreaky @davina61 @Julie H @ChrissyRyan @Maddie
Dear Pammie:
I am not sure if I had mentioned this previously on your thread but during these sad and sometimes negative days you might find some solace in my following thread:

Also I noticed in one of your recent comment replies a couple days ago that you were having some difficulty getting your pictures posted, and it does appear that you are quite successful lately but in the future if you have problems please see the following LINK with may be of help to you:
(and you are always welcome to message me to ask questions)
      Trouble posting pictures??? HERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS

HUGS and best wishes as always   
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline Pammie

« Reply #156 on: April 01, 2020, 03:40:28 pm »
@Pammie   cc;  @Oldandcreaky @davina61 @Julie H @ChrissyRyan @Maddie
Dear Pammie:
I am not sure if I had mentioned this previously on your thread but during these sad and sometimes negative days you might find some solace in my following thread:

Also I noticed in one of your recent comment replies a couple days ago that you were having some difficulty getting your pictures posted, and it does appear that you are quite successful lately but in the future if you have problems please see the following LINK with may be of help to you:
(and you are always welcome to message me to ask questions)
      Trouble posting pictures??? HERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS

HUGS and best wishes as always   
Danielle

Thanks Danielle and i do read the positive mindset thread - I just keep forgetting
It was weird re photos - I always use the mobile app and it has an icon to add a photo but it couldn’t load them. I had words with my mobile, booted it, rebooted it then it gave in. After I showed it the view from my balcony on the 8th floor - subtle approach worked

Offline Pammie

« Reply #157 on: April 01, 2020, 03:42:10 pm »
Pammie, it's okay to be sad some days. I think Westerners can make the mistake of thinking our lives have to be VISA commercials or Instagram accounts. If a person isn't sad here and there, they're not paying attention as there's a lot of suffering in the world and I don't want to be indifferent to it.
Yes, that’s an excellent point. I think I do need to try to keep perspective though. I also am very lucky and have zero to complain about

Offline Oldandcreaky

• Family
« Reply #158 on: April 01, 2020, 03:55:20 pm »
Pammie, the last time I lived in a city, I rode the subway home just before midnight. At that time of the night, the subway is filled with people working four jobs to just keep one nostril above the water, as I was. So, each day makes a husk out of you and no VISA commercial can fill you in its thirty seconds. I had to keep my head down because I can read nonverbal cues, so it was brutal to recognize my fellow husks. At such moments, sadness is a kindness, for people do like to be seen and known, as trans-people know perhaps more than any other group. 

Offline Pammie

« Reply #159 on: April 02, 2020, 03:16:56 am »
Pammie, the last time I lived in a city, I rode the subway home just before midnight. At that time of the night, the subway is filled with people working four jobs to just keep one nostril above the water, as I was. So, each day makes a husk out of you and no VISA commercial can fill you in its thirty seconds. I had to keep my head down because I can read nonverbal cues, so it was brutal to recognize my fellow husks. At such moments, sadness is a kindness, for people do like to be seen and known, as trans-people know perhaps more than any other group.
Yes, that does make sense! I think I need to differentiate between sadness (due to my daughters death, the current situation and all these deaths) and self pity because i’m isolated and claustrophobic) - the latter just being unnecessary self-indulgence

Tags: