Author Topic: Pammie’s all new blog  (Read 14373 times)

Offline Pammie

Re: Pammie’s all new blog
« Reply #380 on: June 21, 2020, 04:23:46 pm »
I can’t decide if i’m chilled or slightly annoyed at getting no Father’s Day cards. My eldest Siobhan always sent a card but now she’s gone and my boys and my youngest are not very good with cards!
I think overall i’m chilled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #381 on: June 21, 2020, 07:52:52 pm »
I can’t decide if i’m chilled or slightly annoyed at getting no Father’s Day cards. My eldest Siobhan always sent a card but now she’s gone and my boys and my youngest are not very good with cards!
I think overall i’m chilled

Sometimes males are not that good at sending cards, even on special days.

Chrissy

Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #382 on: June 22, 2020, 02:44:04 am »
Maybe they think its not appropriate now? But like I told my bunch I am still your dad.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever

Offline Pammie

« Reply #383 on: June 22, 2020, 02:14:24 pm »
Maybe they think its not appropriate now? But like I told my bunch I am still your dad.
I guess it’s a consequence partly of confusion that they naturally feel. I have said from the first that I am not “Paul in a dress” and that in many ways i’m a different person so I can’t then just be dad still -
 One can’t have everything

Offline Pammie

« Reply #384 on: June 23, 2020, 03:45:27 pm »
Countdown to my 60th birthday now, just 8 days away now. I have never felt fitter or more full of life and for Pammie it’s really only my 4th birthday
Good day today. Xxx

Offline Emma1017

« Reply #385 on: June 23, 2020, 03:58:59 pm »
Nice look Pammie!!!!

Maybe we should start just a "Parents" Day.  I am sure the greeting card folks would be very supportive.

Don't worry Pammie, 60 is the new 50.  Since its really your 4th, you can have an extra slice of cake ;D!
  The heart has reasons that reason can not understand.

My Transgender Manifesto

Offline Pammie

« Reply #386 on: June 24, 2020, 03:10:27 am »
Nice look Pammie!!!!

Maybe we should start just a "Parents" Day.  I am sure the greeting card folks would be very supportive.

Don't worry Pammie, 60 is the new 50.  Since its really your 4th, you can have an extra slice of cake ;D!
Liking it!
Parents day is an excellent idea too!  Xxx

Offline Pammie

Pammie’s all new blog
« Reply #387 on: June 24, 2020, 03:53:13 pm »
So just 4 days away from my “pammieversary “ the day just 4 years ago I found myself! And just 4 more days after that until my 60th birthday (or my 5th really) - not feeling my age, ran 32 mins for my 6.2km this morning and then went walking in my gorgeous sun dress

Offline Sephirah

« Reply #388 on: June 25, 2020, 01:41:54 pm »
Countdown to my 60th birthday now, just 8 days away now. I have never felt fitter or more full of life and for Pammie it’s really only my 4th birthday
Good day today. Xxx

Age is a state of mind. I'm actually 127. ;)

Pammie, I've seen 40 year olds who look more their age than you do. I'm one of them. :P You're gorgeous. Seriously.

It's not how many years in your life, it's how much of your life in each year. Sweetie, you're nailing it. Keep going.

<3

Offline Pammie

« Reply #389 on: June 25, 2020, 05:23:37 pm »
Age is a state of mind. I'm actually 127. ;)

Pammie, I've seen 40 year olds who look more their age than you do. I'm one of them. :P You're gorgeous. Seriously.

It's not how many years in your life, it's how much of your life in each year. Sweetie, you're nailing it. Keep going.

<3
That’s so lovely and I totally agree re age being a state of mind  - thanks Hun! Xxx
Beautiful day today here in Manchester xxx

Offline Emma1017

« Reply #390 on: June 25, 2020, 07:30:45 pm »
Pammie that is such a cool look.  You are gorgeous.  I hope you get a chance to step out!

My Transgender Manifesto

Offline Pammie

« Reply #391 on: June 26, 2020, 02:51:41 am »
Pammie that is such a cool look.  You are gorgeous.  I hope you get a chance to step out!
Awww thanks Hun! Xxx
I managed to get some sun!

Offline Pammie

Pammie’s all new blog
« Reply #392 on: June 26, 2020, 11:22:44 am »
I just want to say how much I appreciate the support on Susan’s - when we all have our own demons, challenges, problems and fears we still take time out to care and worry about and support each other. Thank you all!

« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 01:34:52 pm by Pammie »

Offline Sephirah

« Reply #393 on: June 26, 2020, 01:25:03 pm »
I just want to say how much I appreciate the support on Susan’s - when we all have our own demons, challenges, problems and fears we still take time out to care and sorry about and support each other. Thank you all!

Yeah I have to agree with you there. I've been here a lot of years. And in all the new faces I've seen, new people I've met... one thing doesn't change. You folks are the most incredible, emotionally aware, kind, caring, gentle, supportive and downright awesome people I've ever had the pleasure to know. In a world that can be very dark, and very cruel, people give of their own light to help others find theirs. And this never ceases to amaze me, honestly. The sense of camaraderie, community, and compassion which is prevalent here.

You should all be very, very proud of yourselves. I'm proud of all of you. It's so easy to be wrapped up in your own troubles. To forget the outside world exists. But the people on this site go out of their way to be a shoulder to lean on, a handkerchief for tears... and that voice of encouragement through the milestones you all go through. It's an honour, and a privilege to be among such outstanding people. Keep being you, because you're all awesome.

Offline Pammie

« Reply #394 on: June 26, 2020, 01:36:36 pm »
Yeah I have to agree with you there. I've been here a lot of years. And in all the new faces I've seen, new people I've met... one thing doesn't change. You folks are the most incredible, emotionally aware, kind, caring, gentle, supportive and downright awesome people I've ever had the pleasure to know. In a world that can be very dark, and very cruel, people give of their own light to help others find theirs. And this never ceases to amaze me, honestly. The sense of camaraderie, community, and compassion which is prevalent here.

You should all be very, very proud of yourselves. I'm proud of all of you. It's so easy to be wrapped up in your own troubles. To forget the outside world exists. But the people on this site go out of their way to be a shoulder to lean on, a handkerchief for tears... and that voice of encouragement through the milestones you all go through. It's an honour, and a privilege to be among such outstanding people. Keep being you, because you're all awesome.
I think that was exactly what I meant too - but far more eloquently put - thank you Hun xxx

Offline Emma1017

« Reply #395 on: June 26, 2020, 01:42:00 pm »
Pammie you look great and Sephirah I absolutely agree with you.  This is a great community!

My Transgender Manifesto

Offline Pammie

« Reply #396 on: June 26, 2020, 01:44:41 pm »
Pammie you look great and Sephirah I absolutely agree with you.  This is a great community!
I just love love-in’s!  You two are both sooo lovely! Xxx

Offline Sephirah

« Reply #397 on: June 26, 2020, 02:03:29 pm »
Damn, girl. I just now noticed that tattoo on your leg. That looks kind of awesome.

I've been pressured to get a tattoo a few times in my life, being a Navy gal, but never did. I'm scared of needles, lol. But that looks sweet! Is that the only one you have?

Offline Pammie

« Reply #398 on: June 26, 2020, 02:42:32 pm »
Damn, girl. I just now noticed that tattoo on your leg. That looks kind of awesome.

I've been pressured to get a tattoo a few times in my life, being a Navy gal, but never did. I'm scared of needles, lol. But that looks sweet! Is that the only one you have?
I have 3, the visible one you saw is the biggest but I also have a 3 Rose tattoo on my right thigh and a smaller black and white Alice tattoo on my back just under the right shoulder

You can just see the bottom of the rose tattoo on my right leg

Offline Emma1017

« Reply #399 on: June 26, 2020, 04:05:05 pm »
Wow Sephira totally missed the tattoo. Pammie you are a wild woman!!!  Have great birthday weekend!

Big hugs,

Emma

My Transgender Manifesto

Tags: