Author Topic: Pammie’s all new blog  (Read 18155 times)

CaelaNotKayla and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Pammie

Re: Pammie’s all new blog
« Reply #780 on: November 22, 2020, 02:57:43 pm »
My isolation diary - day 18
Woke up at my leisure which is how I like my Sundays’ too!
Andy coming over at lunchtime so I’ve already looked out one of my nicest dresses (red) with matching underwear and pink stockings - spent an extra 45 mins getting ready to make sure my make-up was just right - quite pleased with the end product!
I think Andy appreciated it too! (Well, I KNOW he did!)
Had a lovely naughty hour together which always makes me feel good!
After a nap i made the most of a lovely day and went for a walk.
A couple of hours study for my data science course and now chilling in front of the tv!
A very nice Sunday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Pammie

« Reply #781 on: November 23, 2020, 02:19:44 pm »
My isolation diary - day 19
Im still no fan of Monday’s! Up at 05:30 for my run and time afterwards before my first meeting at 08:00 to get ready and do my make-up. I’m in a nice dress mood again today which means stockings too so feeling ultra feminine
Work not too bad  - i’m actually moving jobs in January so the job at the month has ceased to be quite so frustrating!
Big lockdown announcement today which doesn’t sound great - more restrictions which is a bit disheartening when I want to be able to go to Teesside every weekend to help out with Siobhan’s boys.
Hoping to see Andy tomorrow which will help!
Managed to watch 3 episodes of “Say yes to the dress” tonight which is so my fave program!

Offline Pammie

« Reply #782 on: November 24, 2020, 03:19:04 pm »
My isolation diary - day 20
I got up 20 minutes earlier for my run today so I had time before my first meeting to get properly ready as my Andy coming over for some naughtiness at lunchtime!
Don’t know about anyone else but I need an extra 25 minutes for blusher and highlighter and an extra 5 minutes for stockings!
After making all that effort he couldn’t come over which sums my week up! I sent him a pic showing some stocking to emphasise what he was missing though!
I’ve taken to feeding Martin snd Gerry in the concierge my home made sausage rolls, mince pies and apple crumble in an attempt to get to actually see someone (they are lovely guys!)

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #783 on: November 24, 2020, 04:41:35 pm »
I got up 20 minutes earlier for my run today so I had time before my first meeting to get properly ready as my Andy coming over for some naughtiness at lunchtime!
Don’t know about anyone else but I need an extra 25 minutes for blusher and highlighter and an extra 5 minutes for stockings!
After making all that effort he couldn’t come over which sums my week up! I sent him a pic showing some stocking to emphasise what he was missing though!
I’ve taken to feeding Martin snd Gerry in the concierge my home made sausage rolls, mince pies and apple crumble in an attempt to get to actually see someone (they are lovely guys!)

That is a pretty dress Pammie.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Margrit

« Reply #784 on: Yesterday at 03:12:14 am »

What a lovely dress, it fits you perfectly well.
If a man can make you smile,
even if you don't want to,
then you love him.

Offline Pammie

« Reply #785 on: Yesterday at 03:16:23 am »

That is a pretty dress Pammie.

Chrissy
Awww thank you! Im in a nice dress kind of mood this week!

Offline Pammie

« Reply #786 on: Yesterday at 03:16:51 am »
What a lovely dress, it fits you perfectly well.
Why thank you! That’s really lovely of you xx

Offline Pammie

« Reply #787 on: Yesterday at 04:51:07 pm »
My isolation diary - day 21
Well, almost 3 weeks in to the 4 week lockdown so that’s good. Less good is we’re likely to be tier 3 when we come out so it won’t look much different
And Xmas looks iffy too!
The good news was Andy came over at lunchtime which was VERY nice
Wednesday is a long day at the moment as after work I have a 3 hr Data Science course which finishes at 9:30. Tired!

Online CaelaNotKayla

• Everyone needs a little glam sometime!
« Reply #788 on: Yesterday at 05:00:09 pm »
My isolation diary - day 21
Well, almost 3 weeks in to the 4 week lockdown so that’s good. Less good is we’re likely to be tier 3 when we come out so it won’t look much different
And Xmas looks iffy too!
The good news was Andy came over at lunchtime which was VERY nice
Wednesday is a long day at the moment as after work I have a 3 hr Data Science course which finishes at 9:30. Tired!

@Pammie

Pammie-

Hang in there dear!  At least your politicians are being realistic- I get the real sense that even though they said two weeks for us- it will probably be after Christmas here too!

I bet it brightened your day to no end that Andy made it over! If the lockdown continues will you get to spend your Christmas together?

Hugs!

Caela
My Blog Thread - The Chronicles of Caela

In a sky full of people, only some want to fly. Isn't that crazy? - Seal

Offline Pammie

« Reply #789 on: Yesterday at 05:05:39 pm »
@Pammie

Pammie-

Hang in there dear!  At least your politicians are being realistic- I get the real sense that even though they said two weeks for us- it will probably be after Christmas here too!

I bet it brightened your day to no end that Andy made it over! If the lockdown continues will you get to spend your Christmas together?

Hugs!

Caela
Hi Caela,
It was lovely to be distracted for a while at lunchtime when Andy came over but he couldn’t stay long enough to distract me fully!
He has promised a Friday visit for a longer duration which should be very rewarding!
At least the stockings were not completely wasted today
Im hoping to see more of him at Christmas but he is a full time carer for his 89 year old dad so it’s hard to know.

Offline Pammie

« Reply #790 on: Today at 02:29:07 pm »
My isolation diary - day 22
First of all Happy Thanksgiving day to all my American friends!
Another lonely day today. Went for my normal early morning run then a lunchtime snd an evening walk plus kettlebell exercises - nicely balancing chocolate, aople crumble and mince pie!
Im on countdown at work now - leave my current job in mid-January which will be strange but will be nice to start afresh in a place where I’ll only ever be Pammie
Heard today we will be in tier 3 next week after lockdown do, basically, more lockdown! Yay!!
I’d love to see more of my Andy but he’s really tied up at home with his dad at the moment!
Im always trying to persuade him to come over by making sure im wearing stockings and he knows I am - he’s a sucker for stockings with suspenders

Offline Jane.Shannon

• Friend
« Reply #791 on: Today at 08:23:05 pm »
I'm glad to hear it was dress week at your house. It was skirt week at mine!
July 2020: Full Time
Aug 2019: Started HRT
Dec 2019: Hair Feminization Surgery

Tags: