Author Topic: Pammie’s all new blog  (Read 42588 times)

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
Re: Pammie’s all new blog
« Reply #1380 on: May 04, 2021, 03:42:29 am »
I would miss my GLAM PAM moments, I keep posting even though theres just life going on stuck in a covid emptiness waiting to lose weight and GRS . Putting stuff down clears my brain (it gets cluttered easy , bloody dyslexia!) as I dont have anyone to talk to. 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever.
I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Offline Pammie

« Reply #1381 on: May 04, 2021, 09:18:03 am »
Thank you my friends for the lovely replies. I’ll have to get past my existentialism crisis and carry on I think!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Emma1017

« Reply #1382 on: May 04, 2021, 10:42:23 am »

Pammie don't you dare think about quitting your blog.  You are part of a community of extraordinary people who care about each other.

Get past your existentialism crisis and keep smiling!  And I agree with Davina, I would miss my GLAM PAM moments too!

Major hug,

Emma

The heart has reasons that reason can not understand.

My Transgender Manifesto

Offline Ann Jolene

• My real name is Esyllt
  • Puts a face on for the crowd
« Reply #1383 on: May 04, 2021, 11:03:10 am »

Pammie,
                           I enjoy reading your blog!

Hugs,
                                              Ann 

Roedd y byd yn symud roedd hi'n iawn yno

ac yr oedd hi

Ymlaen rydyn ni'n mynd!

🍍🍍🍍

💙 💙 💙

Offline Sephirah

« Reply #1384 on: May 04, 2021, 02:19:18 pm »
Im not sure how long im going to continue this blog, im starting to feel like it’s non value-adding in any context which is just life isn’t it.

Pammie, most people come here wanting to read about "just life". They don't need advice, they don't need inspiration, they just want to know how people live day-to-day, dealing with being trans. And the ups and downs that brings. What you're doing is valuable to a lot of people, whether you know it or not.

There's a reason the member blogs section seems to get most of the traffic on the site. Because people want to know what everyday folks go through. To help them make the decision of whether going on this journey is right for them.

Keep being you, okay? Keep doing what you're doing. You're helping people. I couldn't do it. My life is boring, lol. People are benefiting from your experiences. You're adding threads to the tapestry of life. Your own take on things, your loves, your losses, your ups and downs. They all matter. You matter. This matters.

*massive hugs*

Lauren. X

Offline Pammie

« Reply #1385 on: Yesterday at 01:08:03 pm »
When I lose belief in my purpose on Susan’s and post about maybe leaving im not doing it as an attempt to get people to protest and tell me not to (at least I don’t THINK I am!) but it is lovely when people do that and it does I still some fresh motivation in me which is sometimes much needed.
I’ve had a really emotional few weeks and had some real existential fears - losing perspective snd feeling uncertain. Normally i’m pretty confident and have oodles of self-belief but recently somewhat less so.
I’m lucky to have such a wonderfully supportive fella who has helped me through it - he’s such a sweetie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #1386 on: Yesterday at 02:52:25 pm »
Looking like that Pam no wonder he's a sweetie!!! Just go with the flow dear and stop overthinking !!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever.
I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Tags: