Author Topic: Sweaters!  (Read 472 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: Sweaters!
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2020, 11:07:51 am »
I enjoy wearing soft, thinner cardigans with dainty buttons.  Some of the buttons are sometimes used.

I like soft fabrics.

Chrissy
Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline JennyTG

• Family
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2020, 04:17:48 pm »
Just purchased another because it's winter here soon.  I'll share the pics if they fit well, hopefully yes.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2020, 04:21:50 pm »
Sweaters are nice.  I do at times wear them indoors in the spring or fall because I can get cold at times.  Not so much in the summer but that makes sense. 

Chrissy

Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Oldandcreaky

• Family
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2020, 04:32:40 pm »
I enjoy wearing soft, thinner cardigans with dainty buttons.  Some of the buttons are sometimes used.

I like soft fabrics.

Chrissy

Me too, Chrissy! I don't wear many girly things, but I do love a form-fitting cardigan with bitsy buttons.

Tags: