Author Topic: You Only Live Twice - a transjournal  (Read 2517 times)

Offline JanePlain

• This is getting complicated.
Re: You Only Live Twice - a transjournal
« Reply #120 on: May 04, 2020, 03:27:32 pm »
To update my women's size saga, the size 12 jeans came in yesterday and they fit ok!  They are definitely girly jeans and I'm happy with them.  They are just a little big in the waist/hips of course and they are not as tight in the thighs and butt as they are supposed to be, but that's why I have a belt.  So I ordered more bottoms including a size 10 pair of jeans, to see how far I can go.

I don't remember if I said anything when it happened but one great thing about HRT is the day your Boy Jeans don't fit in the ahhh... butt area.  Proof that somethings working right!  And a good excuse to shop for new jeans.  I have to say your confusion with sizes is a comfort.  I thought it was only me!  Its confusing when you find that you have figured out one system but that there are more then one and no way that I can see to tell which is which?

Offline madeleine

« Reply #121 on: May 04, 2020, 04:41:24 pm »
It lasts so much longer on toenails than fingernails.

I've worn toenail polish for years, on and off. Even occasionally been out in public like that, in sandals (I'm talking before transitioning here).

If you get some on the skin, it usually wears off in a couple of days.

Hi Ellie, it came off okay, with a little scrubbing.  That is the good thing about humour it helped me realize this was no big deal.

Offline Ellie_Arroway

• ellie_arroway@susans.org
« Reply #122 on: May 04, 2020, 04:43:29 pm »
Hi Ellie, it came off okay, with a little scrubbing.  That is the good thing about humour it helped me realize this was no big deal.

Absolutely! Plus, like any other skill, it takes time to master it. E
Started seriously questioning: 24 Aug 2019
Referred to GIC: 23 Sep 2019
Full-time female presentation since: 21 Oct 2019, unbroken since 12 Dec 2019
Official name change by deed poll: 11 Nov 2019
HRT: "kind of" started 15 Jul 2020
Most of my story is in the Just another mtf tale thread!
Twitch streamer MusicEllie

Offline madeleine

« Reply #123 on: May 04, 2020, 04:47:04 pm »
I don't remember if I said anything when it happened but one great thing about HRT is the day your Boy Jeans don't fit in the ahhh... butt area.  Proof that somethings working right!  And a good excuse to shop for new jeans.  I have to say your confusion with sizes is a comfort.  I thought it was only me!  Its confusing when you find that you have figured out one system but that there are more then one and no way that I can see to tell which is which?

Hey Jane, oh yeah sizes in women's clothes are so ambiguous compared to men's, so you are not alone.  I know have a two pairs of jeans one in 12 and one in 10,  both are skinny leg.  After washing and drying to the 10 fit nice and tight and the 12 is OK pulled and with a belt.  I'm hoping for what you are talking about: butt and hips changing with HRT.  So the 10 might be real tight then but that is a risk I'm willing to take!  Besides, they have spandex in them.

Offline madeleine

« Reply #124 on: May 04, 2020, 04:49:04 pm »
Absolutely! Plus, like any other skill, it takes time to master it. E

Oh, so many skills to learn since I started transitioning!

Offline madeleine

« Reply #125 on: July 14, 2020, 06:39:31 pm »
To anyone who reads this, Hello!  I have not been on Susan's a lot lately and a very nice friend here asked if I was OK.  I'm OK!  I have been kind of moody lately and had some bumps along the road, but I'm still moving forward!  I'll try to post here more often even if I'm not active on Susan's in general.

Madeline

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #126 on: July 14, 2020, 06:49:45 pm »
To anyone who reads this, Hello!  I have not been on Susan's a lot lately and a very nice friend here asked if I was OK.  I'm OK!  I have been kind of moody lately and had some bumps along the road, but I'm still moving forward!  I'll try to post here more often even if I'm not active on Susan's in general.

Madeline
@madeleine
Dear Madeleine:
I have indeed noticed that your posting frequency has been less lately but you have been posting just enough on the various threads around the forums that I believed that you were OK....   I am sorry I didn't read between the lines and message you directly to see if you were doing OK.

Oh, by the way, I love your Avatar Profile picture....
...and your blonde hair, blondes do have more fun.  ;)

Being moody is OK, you can always blame it on the transition experiences that you are having.

Thank you for returning to your thread....   Please don't keep me and the rest of your followers waiting for another 2 months before you update your thread again....

HUGS and HUGS,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline Maddie

• Family
« Reply #127 on: July 14, 2020, 06:52:51 pm »
Hi Madeline  :)

Nice full length avatar with you in the gown!

Offline madeleine

« Reply #128 on: July 14, 2020, 09:11:42 pm »
@madeleine
Dear Madeleine:
I have indeed noticed that your posting frequency has been less lately but you have been posting just enough on the various threads around the forums that I believed that you were OK....   I am sorry I didn't read between the lines and message you directly to see if you were doing OK.

Oh, by the way, I love your Avatar Profile picture....
...and your blonde hair, blondes do have more fun.  ;)

Being moody is OK, you can always blame it on the transition experiences that you are having.

Thank you for returning to your thread....   Please don't keep me and the rest of your followers waiting for another 2 months before you update your thread again....

HUGS and HUGS,
Danielle

But when is that blonde fun going to start? ;)

Yes mamm, I won't wait so long next time!

Offline madeleine

« Reply #129 on: July 14, 2020, 09:14:33 pm »
Hi Madeline  :)

Nice full length avatar with you in the gown!

Hi Maddie!  Thank you!  My cousin sent me two gowns of her daughter's that she had been storing forever.  She wanted someone to try them on and I promised her pictures.  That is gown one.  It does not zip up in the back!  I am actually holding it up in that pic!

Another good pic of you too Maddie!  Out and about!

Offline madeleine

« Reply #130 on: July 14, 2020, 09:32:34 pm »
Maddie and Danielle - it's nice to you know you all care!  <3

« Reply #131 on: July 14, 2020, 09:50:58 pm »
@madeleine
Dear Madeleine:
Don't think for one minute that people here on the forums don't care for your happiness and your success.
I along with the rest of your followers here, especially on your blog/thread, are your biggest fans and we are always rooting for your success.

HUGS and more HUGS,   
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017

Offline madeleine

« Reply #132 on: July 14, 2020, 09:54:40 pm »
your

@madeleine
Dear Madeleine:
Don't think for one minute that people here on the forums don't care for your happiness and your success.
I along with the rest of your followers here, especially on your blog/thread, are your biggest fans and we are always rooting for your success.

HUGS and more HUGS,   
Danielle

I know this place is full of people who care! :)

Offline madeleine

« Reply #133 on: July 19, 2020, 10:01:10 pm »
Great news! I finally started HRT! On full blocker and the patch as of Friday. I had some health things to get through but it all worked out. Spiro is not the most popular blocker, but it has a great side effect for me - it lowers blood pressure. So it is all sunshine and rainbows from now on!

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #134 on: July 19, 2020, 10:07:18 pm »
Great news! I finally started HRT! On full blocker and the patch as of Friday. I had some health things to get through but it all worked out. Spiro is not the most popular blocker, but it has a great side effect for me - it lowers blood pressure. So it is all sunshine and rainbows from now on!

That is terrific!  Double duty or impact for you for the Spiro too!  Great!

:)  :)

Welcome to this phase of your journey...

Chrissy

Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

« Reply #135 on: July 19, 2020, 10:08:42 pm »

@madeleine
Dear Madeleine:
This is great news that you reported.... it is a win-win situation for you. 
I took Spiro for many years without big problems other than my blood pressure has always been low so it was important for me to stay very hydrated to keep my blood pressure up.

Thank your for sharing your good news.... sunshine, rainbows, puppies and unicorns!!!
HUGS,
Danielle

***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline madeleine

« Reply #136 on: July 19, 2020, 10:34:24 pm »
@ ChrissyRyan Yes, it is a new phase. I'm going to try to journaling about my changes with that in mind.

@ Danielle Yes, all that!  Unicorns, boobs, and a butt, and hair! ;)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #137 on: July 19, 2020, 10:46:08 pm »
@ ChrissyRyan Yes, it is a new phase. I'm going to try to journaling about my changes with that in mind.

@ Danielle Yes, all that!  Unicorns, boobs, and a butt, and hair! ;)

The curves are something to look forward to having!   :)

Chrissy
Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Maddie

• Family
« Reply #138 on: July 20, 2020, 03:29:30 pm »
That's great news Madeleine!!
Gratulations sister

Offline Jessica_Rose

« Reply #139 on: July 20, 2020, 03:39:18 pm »
Congrats on starting HRT Madeleine! Spiro never caused me any issues, and my blood pressure is actually a bit lower even after I quit taking it -- didn't need it after GCS. You will definitely need to get a sports bra soon, after a few months your nipples will become VERY sensitive. Enjoy the ride my dear, it's only just begun.

Love always -- Jessica Rose
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out - Jessica Rose
GCS Thread - GCS and BA with Dr. Ley on 21 Feb 2019 - Jessica_Rose
GCS II and FFS Thread - GCS II and FFS with Dr. Ley on 26 July 2019 - Jessica_Rose
23Mar2017 Started Estradiol / 16Feb2018 Full Time! / 21Feb2019 GCS Dr. Ley / 26July2019 GCS II & FFS Dr. Ley

Don't let others tell you who you are. Be yourself, the world will adjust. -- Jessica Rose

Tags: