General Discussions > Movies

Netflix horrors/thrillers

<< < (2/3) > >>

Andrea Candle:
This movie is like a separate story, but in my opinion better than The Conjuring.

JennyTG:
Thanks for reminding me, will let you know when seen >:-)

JennyTG:

--- Quote from: Andrea Candle on March 15, 2020, 01:54:50 am ---Yeah...I like this plasticity and depth of VHS tapes so much, the horrors have a unique atmosphere on them ... and besides the tapes I have recently watched the great horror movie "The Nun" but you probably already watched it. ;D

--- End quote ---

I have it lined up.  I just watched a modern horror late at night and was found laughing through some of it.  It's very hard to get scared as one clocks on.

JennyTG:

--- Quote from: Andrea Candle on March 15, 2020, 01:54:50 am ---Yeah...I like this plasticity and depth of VHS tapes so much, the horrors have a unique atmosphere on them ... and besides the tapes I have recently watched the great horror movie "The Nun" but you probably already watched it. ;D

--- End quote ---

Just saw it.  Was okish but I find these kind of movies a little silly now.  I much preferred the original Exorcist which is still unbeaten for evil drama, one brilliant director.  I have to catch up with a few more mediocre horrors soon, lol.

~Jenny~

Ellie_Arroway:

--- Quote from: JennyTG on June 03, 2020, 06:24:10 pm ---Just saw it.  Was okish but I find these kind of movies a little silly now.  I much preferred the original Exorcist which is still unbeaten for evil drama, one brilliant director.  I have to catch up with a few more mediocre horrors soon, lol.

--- End quote ---

Maybe with the Exorcist, one has to be religious to be really frightened by it?

When I saw it, not long after it became legal to view it in the UK, I honestly wondered what all the fuss was about. - E

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version