Author Topic: Perhaps in need of a style overhaul and some hair ideas?  (Read 282 times)

Offline jaybutterfly

• Friend
Perhaps in need of a style overhaul and some hair ideas?
« on: March 18, 2020, 03:35:17 am »
Ok, so this week I got my FFS predictors back from FacialTeam, and I'm happy with them. Ive decided to start exploring what my styles could be like as far as hair, clothes and colours. I normally wear workout gear as Im a gym instructor, but Im looking at a few other things, Im kind broad shouldered, but my ribs and waist arent super wide either (I still carry a fairly high percentage of muscle mass, which hormones will help reduce (Im currently at 42% which is high for most men) so Im not worried too much on this, but I am wondering what I can do right now for haircuts etc.

Now, these are estimates, and Im not on hormones so some things may soften or not over the next few years when I start (cant pick my first batch up due to the coronavirus pandemic) so Im wondering what styles I could do in the meantime?

Also yes, I do know i look rough when Im not smiling, I've already had some mean-spirited comments by people who are supposedly friends over how i look in these.

Offline sandrauk

• Friend
Re: Perhaps in need of a style overhaul and some hair ideas?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2020, 06:49:40 am »
You look very feminine. I don't think you need to change anything.
I probably looked very similar at 28 but by 33 I had masculinised, so get on HRT as soon as possible, how are you stopped from getting HRT IN NW UK?

Only thing you might consider is to lose the sideburns and obviously beard .

HRT will take care of your skin texture. I recommend you see how you turn out before even thinking about FFS.

Offline jaybutterfly

• Friend
Re: Perhaps in need of a style overhaul and some hair ideas?
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 02:59:03 am »
You look very feminine. I don't think you need to change anything.
I probably looked very similar at 28 but by 33 I had masculinised, so get on HRT as soon as possible, how are you stopped from getting HRT IN NW UK?

Only thing you might consider is to lose the sideburns and obviously beard .

HRT will take care of your skin texture. I recommend you see how you turn out before even thinking about FFS.

The images I shared are the results of FFS, as I have a highly pronounced brow. This is what I'd look like with that removed. I still see a lot of man though. Im hoping hormones do the legwork.

As far as hormones, the coronavirus situation, given it is a retirment area I live in, has caused our GP practice to close to all but 'essential' visits and collecting my perscription is not deemed as an essential one. It's also not helped with my history of asthma. I have to wait till this all calms down. But it does mean I can start soon, so there is that. At least Im not fighting gatekeeping anymore.

Tags: