Author Topic: Just a little rant.  (Read 397 times)

Offline Erika_

• Friend
Just a little rant.
« on: March 23, 2020, 02:58:17 pm »
I grew up in a small town, I spent quite a few years living in small towns after I graduated highschool.
It was rough, but I did it. Most of the time there was hardly anything to do, and I wanted some excitement [however the excitement I got in that small town wasn't the type that I wanted]

Now I moved to the city, I was excited to go out and enjoy things.

That didn't happen, now I'm stuck at home and my friends parents don't want me to come over because of corona. I'm stuck here at home alone and I'm really bored. I don't like videogames and I've watched all the movies I own, although I get most of my enjoyment from socializing anyway.

The worst part of all this is, now I can't go to the bar and meet cute guys.

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: Just a little rant.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 03:02:07 pm »
I grew up in a small town, I spent quite a few years living in small towns after I graduated highschool.
It was rough, but I did it. Most of the time there was hardly anything to do, and I wanted some excitement [however the excitement I got in that small town wasn't the type that I wanted]

Now I moved to the city, I was excited to go out and enjoy things.

That didn't happen, now I'm stuck at home and my friends parents don't want me to come over because of corona. I'm stuck here at home alone and I'm really bored. I don't like videogames and I've watched all the movies I own, although I get most of my enjoyment from socializing anyway.

The worst part of all this is, now I can't go to the bar and meet cute guys.

This too will pass and you will meet lots of nice people in your life.

Chrissy
Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Tags: