Author Topic: Thinking of starting with some female gym clothes soon!  (Read 462 times)

Offline jaybutterfly

• Friend
Thinking of starting with some female gym clothes soon!
« on: March 27, 2020, 01:53:02 pm »
Since all I do is train at home now, I'm looking to get some nice leggings and maybe a top for myself (with a hoodie to go over it while my breasts grow out). A little nervous to start with leggings when Im not a master of tucking, but I dont think it should be too much of a problem in the long run.

What's everyone else whose training wearing in this quarantine?

Online Maddie

• Family
Re: Thinking of starting with some female gym clothes soon!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 02:07:04 pm »
I have some sweatpants and a couple pairs of shorts.  Kind of girly.

Have a sports bra that I don't wear and  not sure I need. 
If I bend over in exercise or whatever, the little hanging and  jiggling I get  is welcome and not entirely my imagination.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 02:12:24 pm »
Since all I do is train at home now, I'm looking to get some nice leggings and maybe a top for myself (with a hoodie to go over it while my breasts grow out). A little nervous to start with leggings when Im not a master of tucking, but I dont think it should be too much of a problem in the long run.

Well I do not wear leggings because of the front problem for me, so I wear sweats or shorts.

Chrissy

Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline RandyL

• Non-binary
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 02:22:25 pm »
I do wear leggings with just my quick tuck. Pull a tight pair of boy shorts (these are for females despite the name... Got mine at Road Runner Sports online) up to my thighs, crouch so the parts hang down between my legs, and pull up the shorts. Then leggings. Just looks like a camel toe.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Casting about for my best path forward...

Offline Jenny_Oh

• Friend
  • One is not born, but rather becomes, a woman - SdB
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2020, 04:47:17 pm »

Female gym tops may not fit you well if they are designed to accommodate the typical female figure. Usually you will need a top a size larger than the bottom and if the fit is designed for a large bosom it will ruffle up across your chest. You might get a better fit with unisex gym clothes. Just try on a bunch and you'll see what I mean.

Offline jaybutterfly

• Friend
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2020, 06:18:36 am »
Female gym tops may not fit you well if they are designed to accommodate the typical female figure. Usually you will need a top a size larger than the bottom and if the fit is designed for a large bosom it will ruffle up across your chest. You might get a better fit with unisex gym clothes. Just try on a bunch and you'll see what I mean.

I will probably need larger women's sizes, but thankfully Im not even tall by men's standards so I think I should be ok. I have some women's PJ's that aren't top end in size, and some dresses and tops that are in the M-L sections so Im sure I can find something. :)

Offline jaybutterfly

• Friend
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2020, 05:38:48 pm »
https://www.asos.com/nike-training/nike-training-pro-indy-structure-bra-in-black/prd/8196005

dunno if something like this could ever fit me but damn I want something like it.

Tags: