Author Topic: Social distancing  (Read 640 times)

Offline Jessica

• I love you. No...... I might not know you, but if folk can hate for no good reason, I can love.
Social distancing
« on: April 04, 2020, 12:43:11 pm »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

Offline Tessa James

• Family
  • Enjoying this self liberation
Re: Social distancing
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 02:31:16 pm »
Hey Sweetheart, way to look on the flowery side!
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013

Offline Oldandcreaky

• Family
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 04:14:47 pm »
Oh, I'm buttoned up in my home. A neighbor is at the grocery store right now, shopping for me and when she puts the groceries on the porch, I'll spray the frozen stuff and let the rest of it sit outside for a couple days.

Offline Pammie

• Up
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 04:47:36 pm »
Well i’m alone in my little apartment and I suffer from claustrophobia so I fully intend to go out at least twice a day. Sorry but actually mental health is also very important to me. If I had any symptoms I’d not go out but I don’t so social distancing is enough

I opened the door and the light shone in

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2020, 04:57:50 pm »
Please follow the disease mitigation actions.

These are very important.

Love your neighbor, follow these crucial recommendations.

Thanks for doing so!  Hardships now, better times to look forward to are ahead.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Jessica

• I love you. No...... I might not know you, but if folk can hate for no good reason, I can love.
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2020, 08:31:55 pm »
Just a thought......

I feel like I’m 16 again...

Gas is cheap and I’m grounded.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

Offline Anastasia

• Friend
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2020, 08:58:21 pm »
Our governor figured out the solution to keep my state at home. Boils down to "Syay at home or no college football this fall." . It may have worked. I work in a grocery store and today was the slowest Sunday since September. Roll Tide! War Pigeon! (Sorry, meant ) War Eagle!

Offline Lady Sarah

• Yes, it's another Sarah
  • Family
  • I love my hubby
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2020, 08:58:59 pm »
Here's a thought. This is a perfect time to take up a hobby you can do in the privacy of your home.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016

I don't have wrinkles. I have wise cracks.

Offline Erika_

• Friend
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2020, 12:48:45 pm »
I don't like it at all, I'm already going stir crazy. I have no idea what day it is or how long I've been cooped up, I think it's been two months at least.

At this rate I'll probably marry the first person who lets me live with them.

Offline Pammie

• Up
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2020, 02:09:21 pm »
I don't like it at all, I'm already going stir crazy. I have no idea what day it is or how long I've been cooped up, I think it's been two months at least.

At this rate I'll probably marry the first person who lets me live with them.
I’m going mad I fear! My apartment shrinks every day!
Not sure how long I can do this.

I opened the door and the light shone in

Offline Paul Muad-Dib

• Family
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2020, 09:10:46 pm »
I'm not welded into my apartment, I take time for a walk most days. I like walking in the evening anyway because my area is a tourist magnet and the crowds that normally gather there are ridiculous, but at night they are gone. The ironic thing is this lockdown began about two weeks ago and we've had some of the most perfect unbroken weather I've seen in a decade right on top of it.

Offline Jessica

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2020, 11:18:14 am »

Offline Jessica

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2020, 09:31:02 pm »

Tags: