General Discussions > Hair Care

So Lets Talk Hair

<< < (3/3)

Rakel:
Alice,

You have some impressive hair regrowth. Is this just from the Minoxidil treatments alone? Have you been using a DHT blocker, such as Finasteride as well?

No matter how much hair growth you reclaim, there is always hair transplants, which I have had to cover my temples. The good news is that I see a lot of hair on the typical donor sites on the sides and back of your head.

Alice:

--- Quote from: Rakel on February 07, 2022, 06:18:35 am ---Alice,

You have some impressive hair regrowth. Is this just from the Minoxidil treatments alone? Have you been using a DHT blocker, such as Finasteride as well?

No matter how much hair growth you reclaim, there is always hair transplants, which I have had to cover my temples. The good news is that I see a lot of hair on the typical donor sites on the sides and back of your head.

--- End quote ---

Rakel

I was taking Finasteride all the way up until my Gender Affirmation Surgery. Post-surgery Finasteride is not required.

I am well aware of hair transplants and will consider that in the future once my hair growth from the medication is completed. At this stage, I do not expect that I will have any transplants.

Alice

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version