Author Topic: I luv Clear Mascara  (Read 1013 times)

freebird

I luv Clear Mascara
« on: April 21, 2020, 06:14:09 pm »
I have recently started using Clear Mascara by Cover Girl for those occasions when I am in guy mode (still not ready for all girl mode). I love the stuff. I have also discovered a trick to get real curly lashes using my lash curler. I found a youtube video and in short, warm up your lash curler with a blow dryer. Don't get it too warm and test on the back of your had before you put the warm metal up to your eyeball. Makes a big difference.

Offline Lyric

• Family
Re: I luv Clear Mascara
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 10:55:03 am »
Interesting review, freebird. I've not heard of clear mascara. That's a good idea for more subtle look. I'll check it out.
"Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life." - Steve Jobs

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2021, 04:45:06 am »
I have never seen this either.  Interesting.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline big kim

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2021, 06:29:10 am »
Been round over here for years. Used it a lot in the past

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 11:24:22 am »
What is the appearance change of wearing clear mascara?
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Angelaney

• Friend
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2021, 01:51:19 pm »

I've been using clear mascara for years, it thickens the lashes and helps to set them after curling.

I dye my lashes with black eyebrow dye, so a coat of clear mascara looks very nice, without looking over the top ;)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2021, 02:41:02 pm »
Do you dye them each day or just once in awhile?  I have never tried that.

Chrissy

@angelaney

Offline Angelaney

• Friend
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2021, 05:30:42 pm »
Do you dye them each day or just once in awhile?  I have never tried that.

Chrissy

@angelaney

I try to do it every 2 weeks, but sometimes it's more like 3 :p

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2021, 05:38:01 pm »
I try to do it every 2 weeks, but sometimes it's more like 3 :p

Thank you.

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2021, 10:27:00 am »
I still have not tried clear mascara but soon we may all start wearing makeup a little bit more.

Remember, a little goes a long way!

Chrissy

@Northern Star Girl

Tags: