Author Topic: *Poof* Hello  (Read 118 times)

Offline Bookworm!

• Visitor
*Poof* Hello
« on: April 24, 2020, 08:12:08 am »
Hi!
I’m Noah and I’m trans FtM. I have been questioning my gender with the help of videos and online forums for weeks now, and at this point I’m pretty sure I’m FtM. I was getting really confused about gender expression vs gender identity (they don’t teach me these things in school!), so I was doubting myself even though it’s pretty clear. But now I’m pretty sure and am now seeking to identify my dysphoria in different situations and try to make changes so I feel a bit better.
I am feeling pretty privileged though because society is a lot more open to girls (I’m cringing typing that but that’s what the world sees me as right now) wearing mens clothes and getting shorter haircuts than if a boy wanted to put on makeup and a dress (which is pretty awful). So I feel like relieving some of my discomfort will be a lot simpler for me.
Anyways, I’m ready to talk! I’m sure you’ll see me around. :)

-Noah (he/him)

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: *Poof* Hello
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 08:46:02 am »
@Bookworm!
Dear -Noah:
Thank you for following the LINK that I gave you in my last week's Wellcome Message for you to INTRODUCE yourself here in the Youth Introductions sub-forum to tell more members about your arrival to the Forums.

With more exposure to more members here you will be able to get more responses to your questions and concerns.

I trust that you will find the Susan's Place Forums helpful to you as your share your thoughts and questions with other members here....   this can not only be helpful to you but your comments can be helpful to others.   
I hope that you find the Youth sections of the Forums agreeable to you as you share and communicate with other young members here.  Of course you can post and comment in the other various threads anywhere around the forums as you wish.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place and the Forums
Best wishes to you,
Danielle

***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: *Poof* Hello
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 08:57:17 am »
Hi!

Welcome Noah!    :)

Chrissy
Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Tags: