Author Topic: I went to my Transgender Grandmother's house and I brought...  (Read 9315 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: I went to my Transgender Grandmother's house and I brought...
« Reply #380 on: May 13, 2020, 09:06:36 am »
I brought her a new laptop with a HD Web cam so she could do eLearning for her gender studies class.  She was all excited.
Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline CynthiaAnn

• like totally dig that pacific pulse....
« Reply #381 on: May 13, 2020, 09:12:33 am »
I crossed the sound on a Ferry and brought granny some pink Faerie dust, and a Frappuccino....
kindness is love nurturing your soul....

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #382 on: May 13, 2020, 09:13:56 am »
I brought her a Go game for fun!
Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline FrenchieVanina

• Visitor
« Reply #383 on: June 19, 2020, 10:54:15 am »
I brought her Hosiery for nice legs

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #384 on: June 20, 2020, 03:25:40 pm »
I went to granny's place, then we departed to the docks, where we sailed off to the South Pacific Islands

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #385 on: June 20, 2020, 03:34:09 pm »
I brought her a variety of fruit jellies and jams

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #386 on: June 20, 2020, 04:29:19 pm »
I went to granny's house and brought her books of wisdom and Knowledge

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #387 on: June 20, 2020, 05:04:49 pm »
I downloaded some comedy podcasts for her so she could laugh a lot.

Tags: