Author Topic: Fedex rant  (Read 208 times)

Offline Erika_

• Friend
Fedex rant
« on: April 27, 2020, 02:07:13 pm »
Well now I'm mad, nobody else had a problem delivering to my door but fedex were just too lazy to even call the number on the package.

Honestly, imagine a world where people actually try to deliver things, now I have to go out and risk corona to get a package that they probably won't give to me because my photo ID doesn't match my picture, name or address.

I'm at risk for it, if I catch corona I die. Thanks fedex, you killed me.

Honestly next time I order something I'll get it shipped by post, USPS and Canada post have always delivered.
Even if it costs more, I need things to be delivered to my door because I'm high risk. But I guess my breathing problems don't matter and I should just go out and get corona from a grimy fedex depot.

I'm probably going to end up going full Karen when I get there unless they're really apologetic. When I looked at my email and saw the failed to deliver notice there was probably steam coming out of my ears I was that mad.

I'm never using fedex again.

Offline Jessica_K

Re: Fedex rant
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2020, 03:10:46 pm »
FedEx are not the only, we have a delivery service DPD, and I had the same problem. I waited in my office all afternoon Saturday, I went in specially as they were to deliver, I waited and waited then got a txt “sorry not able to deliver there was no one in”. Ok my delivery is not as important as yours but it could have been.

Jessica xx

Offline Devlyn

• The Forum Administrator
  • devlynmarie@susans.org
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2020, 03:22:55 pm »
Just reschedule the delivery?
Veteran, US Army

Offline Erika_

• Friend
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2020, 03:27:29 pm »
FedEx are not the only, we have a delivery service DPD, and I had the same problem. I waited in my office all afternoon Saturday, I went in specially as they were to deliver, I waited and waited then got a txt “sorry not able to deliver there was no one in”. Ok my delivery is not as important as yours but it could have been.

Jessica xx

I might be extra angry due to not getting a proper sleep in two months or maybe longer, but I still will avoid dealing with fedex in the future.

Offline Erika_

• Friend
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2020, 03:28:58 pm »
Just reschedule the delivery?

That won't work if they don't call, I live in an apartment building so they need to call my number. Everyone else here does it, so it isn't a challenge.

Tags: