General Discussions > Makeup

Liquid Lipstick

(1/3) > >>

ChrissyRyan:
Has anyone here used “liquid lipstick”?

I am curious what you thought of it, was it really long lasting so it does not have to be reapplied that often, perhaps basically just after eating?

Chrissy

Northern Star Girl:

--- Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 30, 2020, 05:05:24 pm ---Has anyone here used “liquid lipstick”?

I am curious what you thought of it, was it really long lasting so it does not have to be reapplied that often, perhaps basically just after eating?

Chrissy

--- End quote ---

@ChrissyRyan
Dear Chrissy:
YES, I do use Liquid Lipstick ...and many of Lip Liners work in much the same way ... there are some brands that do stay on all day, overnight and longer...   I love the satin gloss appearance.
Danielle

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: Northern Star Girl on April 30, 2020, 05:11:42 pm ---@ChrissyRyan
Dear Chrissy:
YES, I do use Liquid Lipstick ...and many of Lip Liners work in much the same way ... there are some brands that do stay on all day, overnight and longer...   I love the satin gloss appearance.
Danielle

--- End quote ---

Overnight?  Wow, I would be afraid of it rubbing off on a pillowcase. 

I wonder if liquid lipstick stays on after some prolonged kissing.

Chrissy

Meghan:
Ì do uses liquid lipstick and normal lipsticks all the time.  Liquid lipstick tend to make my lips just used lips balms instead lipstick

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Northern Star Girl:

--- Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 30, 2020, 05:22:48 pm ---Overnight?  Wow, I would be afraid of it rubbing off on a pillowcase. 

I wonder if liquid lipstick stays on after some prolonged kissing.

Chrissy

--- End quote ---
@ChrissyRyan
Dear Chrissy:
YES IT DOES....   again, this is brand sensitive... read the labels... usually the higher the price, the longer it lasts.

The one that I use is in many drug stores...
           Maybelline New York Super Stay Matte Ink Lip Color.

...or when I get to the big-city and can find an Ultra Beauty cosmetics store
           Stila  Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick

Danielle

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version