General Discussions > Makeup

Liquid Lipstick

<< < (2/3) > >>

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: Northern Star Girl on April 30, 2020, 05:31:12 pm ---@ChrissyRyan
Dear Chrissy:
YES IT DOES....   again, this is brand sensitive... read the labels... usually the higher the price, the longer it lasts.

The one that I use is in many drug stores...
           Maybelline New York Super Stay Matte Ink Lip Color.

...or when I get to the big-city and can find an Ultra Beauty cosmetics store
           Stila  Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick

Danielle

--- End quote ---

I have seen the Stila brand online so I might give it a try.  I am not out much nowadays.
So, should I try the deeper red or a lighter rose?  I will flip a coin, if I order at all.
I think I will skip the nude color, as I would want to see easier how long it lasts.

Of course, I still get some pleasure seeing my lipstick on a cup.  Silly me.  :)

Chrissy

@Northern Star Girl

Northern Star Girl:
@ChrissyRyan
When getting ready for work I usually with the softer pastel colors...
I do the love the deep and vibrant reds however... especially for social and going out activities.

Same with fingernail polish...

Danielle.

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: Northern Star Girl on April 30, 2020, 05:44:28 pm ---@ChrissyRyan
When getting ready for work I usually with the softer pastel colors...
I do the love the deep and vibrant reds however... especially for social and going out activities.

Same with fingernail polish...

Danielle.

--- End quote ---

As I am not full-time I do not wear colored nail polish that often as I would enjoy; but, lipstick provides a nice look for me, and it is easy to use for me.  I apply the lighter shades more often than the others. 

Chrissy

Northern Star Girl:

--- Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 30, 2020, 05:57:51 pm ---As I am not full-time I do not wear colored nail polish that often as I would enjoy; but, lipstick provides a nice look for me, and it is easy to use for me.  I apply the lighter shades more often than the others. 

Chrissy

--- End quote ---

@ChrissyRyan

Those that are not full time have to be careful with long lasting all day all night lipsticks... even the Neutogena make up remover wipes may not get all of it off and your lips will still have a colored shade to them.   Fingernail polish is another matter, easy to remove and change colors although it can get expensive with the "Gel" polishes.. and they are a little more difficult to remove.  With dark bright shades it may take a toothbrush with polish remover to get the polish out of the corners of your fingernails and toenails.

Danielle

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: Northern Star Girl on April 30, 2020, 06:05:01 pm ---@ChrissyRyan

Those that are not full time have to be careful with long lasting all day all night lipsticks... even the Neutogena make up remover wipes may not get all of it off and your lips will still have a colored shade to them.   Fingernail polish is another matter, easy to remove and change colors although it can get expensive with the "Gel" polishes.. and they are a little more difficult to remove.  With dark bright shades it may take a toothbrush with polish remover to get the polish out of the corners of your fingernails and toenails.

Danielle

--- End quote ---

Well I have always used acetone to remove the polish, I doubt I would wear colored nail polish if not out and about as myself.  Even if there are more “portable” polish removers.

As I have not used the liquid lipsticks I will just have to see its impacts. Your comments are helpful. 

I am spending a lot of time at home.  Recently, I have not used much makeup much at all.

Chrissy

@Northern Star Girl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version