Author Topic: Do you feel more relaxed and content without testosterone?  (Read 796 times)

Offline JodieC

• Visitor
Re: Do you feel more relaxed and content without testosterone?
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2020, 04:08:18 am »
Well, I've only been on hormones and blockers for a whopping 48 hours, and perhaps it is a placebo effect, but after about 12 hours I felt soooo much calmer and less anxious. Maybe that comes from the medication or maybe that comes from finally being brave enough to move forward. Either way, I'm not sure I've ever felt this good in my life.

Offline Pammie

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2020, 08:42:26 am »
I have certainly felt like a huge emotional blocker has been removed and I feel so much more in control and real

I opened the door and the light shone in

Offline Confused1

• Non Binary
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2020, 10:22:43 pm »
I had a Lupron shot about 3 months ago, so I think I had at no testosterone at the beginning of April. That is about when I started noticing differences. I should also be very low estrogen. If it weren't for bone loss, I think I would like this the rest of my life. I was not aggressive before, but calmer now. Sense of smell much better, beard growth much slower, skin softer, maybe more clarity? Slight muscle loss and very mild hot flash occasionally. The only negative I have a Vaginoplasty will solve. Have not experienced estrogen before. That may be in my future!

Tags: