Author Topic: What are you listening to? 2.0  (Read 23392 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: What are you listening to? 2.0
« Reply #1020 on: May 09, 2021, 05:22:36 pm »
Carpenters:  (They Want to Be) Close to You

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1021 on: May 09, 2021, 05:23:09 pm »
Pure Michigan:  Upper Peninsula

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
What are you listening to? 2.0
« Reply #1022 on: May 09, 2021, 05:24:14 pm »
Rachel Portman:  End Credits, from the motion picture The Cider House Rules.

Used for many of the “Pure Michigan” commercials.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1023 on: May 09, 2021, 05:25:15 pm »
Pure Michigan:  A Perfect Summer

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1024 on: May 09, 2021, 05:25:49 pm »
Pure Michigan:  Wish You Were Here

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1025 on: May 09, 2021, 05:26:25 pm »
Taylor Swift:  22

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1026 on: May 09, 2021, 05:51:21 pm »
Mariah Carey:  Hero

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #1027 on: May 09, 2021, 07:31:51 pm »
      Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - Like A Rock

***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

« Reply #1028 on: May 09, 2021, 07:42:37 pm »
In my opinion this is one of the best man/woman Duets of all time.
Please enjoy!!!
Danielle

Linda Ronstadt & Aaron Neville - "Don't Know Much"

***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1029 on: May 10, 2021, 02:24:05 am »
Taylor Swift:  Seven

« Reply #1030 on: May 10, 2021, 12:18:19 pm »
Here is another "oldie" I found.
One thing I noticed about the "oldies" is that many times
the Lyrics actually have truth and life-meaning.

Bobby Darin - If I Were a Carpenter

***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1031 on: May 10, 2021, 05:35:28 pm »
Taylor Swift:  You Belong With Me

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1032 on: May 10, 2021, 05:36:23 pm »
Michael Bublé:  Love You Anymore

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1033 on: May 18, 2021, 12:03:45 am »
Tim Janis:  Harvest Moon

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1034 on: May 18, 2021, 12:04:15 am »
Police:  Every Breath You Take

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1035 on: May 18, 2021, 12:04:57 am »
Carpenters: (They Want to Be) Close to You

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1036 on: May 30, 2021, 06:10:56 am »
B.J. Thomas:  Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head

Offline Pammie

• Up
« Reply #1037 on: May 30, 2021, 06:12:15 am »
Abba greatest hits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Laura1951

« Reply #1038 on: May 31, 2021, 11:28:39 pm »
This album, by M83, fell into my lap when one of the songs from this album was played during the ending credits to Netflix's The Winx Saga. This song reminds me that I'm on a 1000 mile journey, that I've come too far and that I Can't Stop.

One New Life to Live (My personal blog)  |  My BA Journey 

Laura's HRT Journal     |     Laura's FFS Journey.   |  Stay or Go

Full Time since 11/27/20

Offline Laura1951

« Reply #1039 on: May 31, 2021, 11:35:10 pm »
Music has been a big part of my life, and while my tastes vary wildly, I try to be curious and sample artists I've never heard of. As a result, I buy a lot of albums. LOL.   Today's purchase is the album Love & Hate and this is the title track.

As the refrain goes,
You can't take me down
You can't break me down
You can't take me down
One New Life to Live (My personal blog)  |  My BA Journey 

Laura's HRT Journal     |     Laura's FFS Journey.   |  Stay or Go

Full Time since 11/27/20

Tags: king princess