Author Topic: What are you listening to? 2.0  (Read 34408 times)

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: What are you listening to? 2.0
« Reply #1140 on: January 11, 2022, 09:28:10 pm »
Yael Naim is an Israeli vocalist.... beautiful voice !!!!
This is a great song and a clever and terrific video.
                 Yael Naim - "New Soul"

***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 42

« Reply #1141 on: January 11, 2022, 09:49:11 pm »
Here are two different artists singing ONE of my favorite songs.

I love the "classic" Elvis Presly version ......
       Elvis Presley    "Can't Help Falling in Love"

Lyrics
Wise men say
Only fools, only fools rush in
Oh, but I, but I, I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be, would it be a sin?
If I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things, you know, are meant to be
Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can"t help falling in love with you
For I can"t help falling in love with you

This version by Hayley Reinhart is soft, beautiful and so romantic
         Haley Reinhart -  "Can't Help Falling In Love"

***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #1142 on: January 15, 2022, 07:25:05 am »
Selena Gomez:  A Year Without Rain

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1143 on: January 16, 2022, 08:31:20 pm »
Mariah Carey:  Hero

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
What are you listening to? 2.0
« Reply #1144 on: January 16, 2022, 08:32:23 pm »
Jim Brickman:  Little Stars

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1145 on: January 17, 2022, 09:52:29 am »
Carly Rae Jepsen:  Call Me Maybe

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1146 on: January 19, 2022, 05:28:25 pm »
Kenny Rogers and Lionel Richie:  Lady

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1147 on: January 19, 2022, 05:29:17 pm »
Taylor Swift:  22

« Reply #1148 on: January 19, 2022, 09:28:31 pm »
I love the piano accompaniment and the lyrics on this song.

Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band – Against The Wind (Lyric Video)

***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

« Reply #1149 on: January 19, 2022, 09:35:12 pm »

Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - Like A Rock

***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline Battle Goddess

• Mentally Interesting
« Reply #1150 on: January 19, 2022, 11:00:33 pm »
D'oh!

Sorry, all. I've been alerted that I posted a nonfunctional link. Here's the one I meant to put up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y5r5S8kPaw&feature=youtu.be

These guys were so much fun while they lasted. Lots of Balkan and Turkish with smidgens of other places thrown in, all suffused with great good humor. Highly recommended.

"It's not really a choice. Because we're not choosing to transition...we're choosing to be happy." -- SarahC

"Freedom comes at a high price. But I have paid that price, and I am free." -- Muhammad Ali

"Have a gentle manner ❤️" -- Chrissy Ryan
"Working on it" -- Battle Goddess

"When going through hell, best keep moving." -- Old & KIA

“Darling,” She said, “it doesn’t matter. You have only one choice. You can walk farther along the path or not. It is a narrow path. You may be scared about lifting your foot up to take your next step. It doesn’t matter. You don’t have to step very far. It’s up to you.
"But all you get to do is choose. Your anxieties, your fears, your courage, your happiness, your rage: go ahead and feel them all you want. They don’t matter. What matters is what you choose.
“I can promise you a long and fascinating road. I’ll give you tools along the way. I’ll be with you every step.
“Now make your choice.” --  my beloved Battle Goddess

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1151 on: January 20, 2022, 04:24:35 pm »
Weird Al Yankovic:  Constipated

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1152 on: January 20, 2022, 04:25:06 pm »
Fleetwood Mac:  Dreams

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1153 on: January 27, 2022, 06:22:15 pm »
Carly Simon:  You’re So Vain

Offline big kim

« Reply #1154 on: January 30, 2022, 02:02:18 pm »
Ever Dream by Nightwish

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1155 on: February 01, 2022, 05:36:26 am »
Pure Prairie League:  Let Me Love You Tonight

Offline Battle Goddess

• Mentally Interesting
« Reply #1156 on: February 01, 2022, 07:16:46 pm »

The Wolf in his prime!

They say that when you left his shows, you felt lucky to be alive
"It's not really a choice. Because we're not choosing to transition...we're choosing to be happy." -- SarahC

"Freedom comes at a high price. But I have paid that price, and I am free." -- Muhammad Ali

"Have a gentle manner ❤️" -- Chrissy Ryan
"Working on it" -- Battle Goddess

"When going through hell, best keep moving." -- Old & KIA

“Darling,” She said, “it doesn’t matter. You have only one choice. You can walk farther along the path or not. It is a narrow path. You may be scared about lifting your foot up to take your next step. It doesn’t matter. You don’t have to step very far. It’s up to you.
"But all you get to do is choose. Your anxieties, your fears, your courage, your happiness, your rage: go ahead and feel them all you want. They don’t matter. What matters is what you choose.
“I can promise you a long and fascinating road. I’ll give you tools along the way. I’ll be with you every step.
“Now make your choice.” --  my beloved Battle Goddess

Offline Jane.Shannon

« Reply #1157 on: February 02, 2022, 08:44:16 pm »
LEMONS by Brye featuring Cavetown.

June 2021: Orchiectomy
July 2020: Full Time
Aug 2019: Started HRT
Dec 2019: Hair Feminization Surgery

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1158 on: February 04, 2022, 04:08:05 pm »
John Denver:   Sunshine on my Shoulders

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1159 on: February 06, 2022, 08:46:24 am »
Taylor Swift:  22

Tags: king princess