Author Topic: What are you listening to? 2.0  (Read 39706 times)

Offline big kim

Re: What are you listening to? 2.0
« Reply #1300 on: July 27, 2022, 02:55:32 pm »
Enter Sandman Metallica

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
What are you listening to? 2.0
« Reply #1301 on: July 27, 2022, 05:16:32 pm »
Eight Days a Week by The Beatles
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

I am a brown eyed brunette.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1302 on: August 27, 2022, 12:43:01 pm »
Taylor Swift:  Mirrorball

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline big kim

« Reply #1303 on: August 27, 2022, 03:48:39 pm »
George Thorogood Bad to the Bone

Offline Sephirah

« Reply #1304 on: August 27, 2022, 03:56:48 pm »

No idea why, but it's a really cool song. ;D

Offline Laura1951

« Reply #1305 on: August 29, 2022, 07:05:23 pm »
When I was in Hawaii, instead of listening to music that I've curated the past 40 years, I only played music from KCRW (So Cal) from their app. It was a marvelous collection of music that served as background as I was reading. Here is one of my favorite summer songs from their collection.

“When you’re ready, start living your truth. That’s when the magic happens.”

One New Life to Live (My personal blog)  |  My BA Journey   |  Laura's HRT Journal 

Full Time since 11/27/20  |  Laura's FFS Journey.   |  Stay or Go

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1306 on: September 10, 2022, 09:29:44 am »
Berlin:  Take My Breath Away

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1307 on: September 10, 2022, 05:50:22 pm »
Luther Vandross and Mariah Carey:  Endless Love

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1308 on: September 10, 2022, 05:51:02 pm »
Britney Spears:  Sometimes

Offline big kim

« Reply #1309 on: September 11, 2022, 04:43:29 am »
If you don't start drinkng I'm gonna leave George Thorogood & the Destroyers

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1310 on: September 11, 2022, 06:36:44 am »
Whitney Houston:  Greatest Love of All

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1311 on: September 11, 2022, 06:37:23 am »
Bette Midler:  Wind Beneath My Wings

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1312 on: September 11, 2022, 06:37:48 am »
Mandy Moore:  I Wanna Be With You

Offline Kaleig_hC

• Family
« Reply #1313 on: September 11, 2022, 08:13:16 pm »
ChrissyRyan you need to be crucified. Just kidding. I decided to go through your whole thread. I probably ended up listening to a lot of Taylor Swift. The song you posted that I can't seem to stop listening to is the Faith Hill song, The Way You Love Me. That song would never caught my attention this way until I finally decided to transition. It is like I am having trouble stop listening to it. It seems like I have played it 20 times or more today. The posting of Shania Twain song, Man I Feel Like a Woman, made me think of a much more classic woman song from the Queen of soul music. These kind of songs almost connect me to my transition somehow.

Offline Rachel Montgomery

• Family
« Reply #1314 on: September 11, 2022, 09:09:02 pm »
Some time in the next couple of weeks, a young man will ask my daughter a question, the answer to which is a forgone conclusion, but which may be the most important answer she ever gives to a question.  They are both head over heels, and he seems to be a good man. 

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1315 on: September 12, 2022, 07:16:34 pm »
Mariah Carey:  Hero

Offline Kaleig_hC

• Family
« Reply #1316 on: September 12, 2022, 08:17:09 pm »
Another song that has got me listening to it over and over. Keep in mind I was never really into music when these artists were in their heyday. I never been much of a music person. That seems to be changing now. I guess our interests change and grow. Their music seems to do something for me now.

Offline Kaleig_hC

• Family
« Reply #1317 on: September 21, 2022, 02:45:54 pm »
I am putting the link to the song that ChrissyRyan posted that dragged me into music. I chose today because it is the artist's 55th Birthday today. Hoping she is having a good birthday.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1318 on: September 21, 2022, 03:22:11 pm »
Kenny Rogers and Lionel Richie:  She Believes in Me

Offline big kim

« Reply #1319 on: September 22, 2022, 04:39:21 pm »
Running Free Iron Maiden

Tags: king princess