Author Topic: What are you listening to? 2.0  (Read 47504 times)

Offline big kim

Re: What are you listening to? 2.0
« Reply #1340 on: October 21, 2022, 03:12:54 pm »
Hanging Tree Blackmore's Night

Offline Kaleig_hC

• Family
« Reply #1341 on: October 21, 2022, 08:27:36 pm »

I tried to get Sugarland's Baby Girl song too but the link won't work even though I typed it correctly.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
What are you listening to? 2.0
« Reply #1342 on: October 27, 2022, 07:55:15 pm »
Taylor Swift:  Love Story

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

I am a brown eyed brunette.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1343 on: October 27, 2022, 07:55:46 pm »
Faith Hill:  The Way You Love Me

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1344 on: October 27, 2022, 07:56:27 pm »
Jim Brickman:  Little Stars

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1345 on: October 27, 2022, 07:56:59 pm »
High School Musical:  We’re All In This Together

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1346 on: October 27, 2022, 07:57:49 pm »
Kenny Rogers & Lionel Richie:  She Believes in Me

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1347 on: October 27, 2022, 08:01:08 pm »
Taylor Swift:  22

Offline Cwillytr

« Reply #1348 on: October 27, 2022, 08:08:55 pm »
Currently listening to the Hamilton Original Soundtrack, again :)

Offline Beth_Moon

• Visitor
« Reply #1349 on: October 28, 2022, 12:13:43 pm »
so I caught Rosalie Cunningham at a festival this summer, amazing show! I got tickets for me and my partner to see her record a live album in a church last month, blew us both away. Great 60's/70's vibes. :)

Offline big kim

« Reply #1350 on: October 28, 2022, 04:25:23 pm »
Monster reckless love

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1351 on: November 19, 2022, 09:33:37 pm »
Lana Del Ray:  This is What Makes Us Girls

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1352 on: November 20, 2022, 01:46:26 pm »
Mariah Carey:  Hero

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1353 on: November 20, 2022, 09:50:01 pm »
I. O. U.  By Lee Greenwood.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1354 on: November 27, 2022, 08:04:16 am »
High School Musical:  We’re All In This Together

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1355 on: November 28, 2022, 10:28:51 pm »
Michael Bublé:  Love You Anymore

Offline big kim

« Reply #1356 on: November 29, 2022, 03:52:48 am »
Don't believe a word Thin Lizzy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1357 on: December 08, 2022, 05:58:39 pm »
Kenny Rogers:  Lady

Online Jessica_Rose

« Reply #1358 on: December 14, 2022, 11:35:20 am »
Pink and her daughter Willow - 'Cover Me In Sunshine'

Offline big kim

« Reply #1359 on: December 14, 2022, 02:18:07 pm »
The Seasons upon Us Dropkick Murphys

Tags: king princess