Author Topic: What are you listening to? 2.0  (Read 13093 times)

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: What are you listening to? 2.0
« Reply #780 on: December 31, 2020, 07:03:05 pm »
Kenny Rogers and Lionel Richie:  Lady

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #781 on: December 31, 2020, 07:03:51 pm »
Mariah Carey:  Hero

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #782 on: December 31, 2020, 07:52:25 pm »
Sheryl Crow:  All I Wanna Do

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #783 on: December 31, 2020, 08:32:50 pm »
Frank Sinatra: (Love is) the Tender Trap

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #784 on: December 31, 2020, 08:49:20 pm »
England Dan and John Ford Coley:  Love is the Answer

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #785 on: December 31, 2020, 08:49:59 pm »
Kristy Lee Cook:  On American Idol:  God Bless the USA

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
What are you listening to? 2.0
« Reply #786 on: December 31, 2020, 08:50:49 pm »
Lee Greenwood:  God Bless the USA

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #787 on: December 31, 2020, 08:51:41 pm »
Carly Rae Jepsen:  Call Me Maybe

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #788 on: December 31, 2020, 08:52:42 pm »
Shania Twain:  You’re Still the One

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #789 on: January 01, 2021, 04:27:04 pm »
Jim Brickman and Jane Krakowski:  You

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #790 on: January 01, 2021, 08:45:48 pm »
Jim Brickman:  Safe and Sound

Offline CaelaNotKayla

• Everyone needs a little glam sometime!
« Reply #791 on: January 02, 2021, 11:41:18 pm »
Capital Cities- Safe and Sound
My Blog Thread - The Chronicles of Caela

Who knew it'd be so bright without the blindfold - Demi Lovato

Offline CaelaNotKayla

« Reply #792 on: January 03, 2021, 01:01:18 am »
Lady Gaga-  Bad Romance

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #793 on: January 03, 2021, 07:29:19 am »
Jim Brickman:  Course of Love

Offline Laura1951

« Reply #794 on: January 03, 2021, 07:41:33 am »
Small Alternative band out of Utah. Discovered them a few months ago and bought both albums.

I Don't Know How But They Found Me.

One New Life to Live (My personal blog)

Laura's HRT Journal     |     Laura's FFS Journey.   |  Stay or Go

Offline Laura1951

« Reply #795 on: January 03, 2021, 07:49:53 am »
One of my favorite movies, Sing Street. This song, Drive It Like You Stole It, could be our anthem.

Offline Laura1951

« Reply #796 on: January 03, 2021, 08:17:35 am »
The first several times I listened to Coldplay's song, Daddy, from their last album, Everyday Life, I cried. It reminded me of how I missed my father, him having disowned me after I left my first wife 21 years ago. I always wondered how a parent could not love their children. I discovered recently that he died in October and that he left his estate to my ex. Life is funny.

Offline big kim

« Reply #797 on: January 04, 2021, 06:59:58 am »
Shoot to thrill LA Guns

Offline Laura1951

« Reply #798 on: January 04, 2021, 12:31:15 pm »
Wrabel's The Village

Offline CaelaNotKayla

« Reply #799 on: January 14, 2021, 11:54:14 am »
Demi Lovato- Old Ways

Tags: king princess