Author Topic: What are you listening to? 2.0  (Read 36142 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
What are you listening to? 2.0
« Reply #1260 on: March 31, 2022, 06:21:44 pm »
Shakira:  Waka Waka

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Jessica_Rose

Re: What are you listening to? 2.0
« Reply #1261 on: March 31, 2022, 06:52:08 pm »
Ed Sheeran - Perfect

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever.
I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1263 on: April 10, 2022, 07:09:36 am »
Mariah Carey:  Hero

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1264 on: April 10, 2022, 01:40:30 pm »
Taylor Swift:  Epiphany

Offline big kim

« Reply #1265 on: April 11, 2022, 01:18:25 pm »
Paradise Within Temptation & Tarja live

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1266 on: April 13, 2022, 05:23:39 am »
Kenny Rogers and Lionel Richie:  She Believes in Me

Offline big kim

« Reply #1267 on: April 18, 2022, 02:58:17 am »
Simple Man Lynnyrrd Skynnrrdd

Online Kalandrina

« Reply #1268 on: April 18, 2022, 04:37:52 am »

and Ghost - Imperium

This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
No silent prayer for the faith-departed
I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
You're gonna hear my voice
When I shout it out loud
It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive
(It's my life)
My heart is like an open highway
Like Frankie said
I did it my way
I just want to live while I'm alive
It's my life

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1269 on: April 18, 2022, 08:09:16 am »
Taylor Swift: Mirrorball

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1270 on: May 20, 2022, 12:18:43 am »
Weird Al Yankovic:  Constipated

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1271 on: May 20, 2022, 11:46:26 am »
Taylor Swift:  Seven

Offline big kim

« Reply #1272 on: May 21, 2022, 03:15:39 am »
Demons are a Girl's Best Friend by Imperial Age

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #1273 on: May 29, 2022, 12:17:01 pm »
Wet Leg's set on BBC iplayer from Radio 1's big weekend festival , brilliant .
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever.
I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1274 on: May 29, 2022, 02:44:15 pm »
Weird Al Yankovic:  Constipated

Offline Sephirah

« Reply #1275 on: May 29, 2022, 02:50:24 pm »
I have very weird Jekyll and Hyde musical tastes. Sometimes it's metal, sometimes it's stuff like this. Soooo beautiful...

"It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead." ~ Nightwish: Last Ride Of The Day

Offline big kim

« Reply #1276 on: May 29, 2022, 03:55:07 pm »
the Way Fastball

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1277 on: May 30, 2022, 10:24:48 am »
Taylor Swift:   Cardigan

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1278 on: May 30, 2022, 10:25:21 am »
Selena Gomez:  A Year Without Rain

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1279 on: June 08, 2022, 05:57:55 am »
Michael Bublé:  Love You Anymore

Tags: king princess