Author Topic: As a mtf, have you ever had dreams related to transitioning or being a woman?  (Read 1272 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Again I have dreamt of ongoing “male fail”, with a lovely voice too, unless I took efforts to not to appear to be or sound female.

Chrissy
Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Pammie

Again I have dreamt of ongoing “male fail”, with a lovely voice too, unless I took efforts to not to appear to be or sound female.

Chrissy
And why on earth would you do that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
And why on earth would you do that?

:)  :D  :angel:    Nice thought!

Chrissy
Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline BrightWindow

• Friend
Dreams, I am not really sure, I often am not really self-conscious in my dreams, let along self-gender-conscious. Before 14, I was sometimes a cis girl, but mostly me living as a boy since I did not really know anything else.

Do daydreams count?
Profile picture credit:
"Nastasia (Modern)" by fawfulthegreat64
https://www.deviantart.com/fawfulthegreat64/art/Nastasia-Modern-Super-Paper-Mario-10th-676052566
Used with consent.

Offline Erika_

• Friend
Maybe a long time ago, but now all of my dreams are nightmares.

Offline Ellie_Arroway

• ellie_arroway@susans.org
I had a dream recently where I was regretting the fact that I can no longer go out topless since transitioning.

I don't regret that fact (I suppose that as I have not medically transitioned at all, it may not actually be true, though I am uncertain of the law), and I never go out topless anyway!
Started seriously questioning: 24 Aug 2019
Referred to GIC: 23 Sep 2019
Full-time female presentation since: 21 Oct 2019, unbroken since 12 Dec 2019
Official name change by deed poll: 11 Nov 2019
HRT: "kind of" started 15 Jul 2020
Most of my story is in the Just another mtf tale thread!
Twitch streamer MusicEllie

Offline Susannah

I have not started transitioning but I have had many dreams over the years of being a woman. Usually, it feels so natural to be in these dreams and make me feel so positive about myself. Unfortunately, some of my strongest dysphoria bouts came after these dreams.

Tags: