Author Topic: Corsets  (Read 125 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Corsets
« on: May 19, 2020, 01:50:00 pm »
Corsets can definitely give you the appearance of having closer to an hourglass figure; but, I do not think I would want to wear one for very long.  I think I would beef up the ab exercises first.  Okay, that would likely not be enough but that could not hurt.  The corset might!  Well, come to think about, after exercising sometimes it hurts too a little bit!   :)

However, I must admit that a good corset does work, at least to provide a nice illusion!  But, it is fakey.

All in all, day in and day out, I just want to be myself.  You know, what you see is what you get.
All natural and just me.  But occasionally it is cool to see what could have been if I had the right body to begin with!

Chrissy
Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Jenny_Oh

• Friend
  • One is not born, but rather becomes, a woman - SdB
Re: Corsets
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 08:30:57 pm »
Corsets can definitely give you the appearance of having closer to an hourglass figure; but, I do not think I would want to wear one for very long.  I think I would beef up the ab exercises first.  Okay, that would likely not be enough but that could not hurt.  The corset might!  Well, come to think about, after exercising sometimes it hurts too a little bit!   :)

However, I must admit that a good corset does work, at least to provide a nice illusion!  But, it is fakey.

All in all, day in and day out, I just want to be myself.  You know, what you see is what you get.
All natural and just me.  But occasionally it is cool to see what could have been if I had the right body to begin with!

Chrissy,

That's sef-doubt getting to you. How you look with a corset on is the real you - just with a corset on. You can apply the same thought process to anything, clothes, makeup, shoes, hair products.  Women wear corsets all the time and you don't hear them wondering about if they are 'faking it'. A corset should not hurt when worn correctly and with proper training you can easily wear a corset for 12 to 16 hours. They are actually fantastic for your posture. I would still recommend stomach vacuum exercises though because the corset makes your torso lazy, so you want to do the abdominal workout to keep it in shape.

Just make sure you get a steel boned, full lace-up corset with the right hip and rib spring for you body.

Go get 'em girl.

xoxo,
Jenny

Tags: