Author Topic: HRT labs: First time out in girl clothes!  (Read 839 times)

Offline Lexxi

• MTF Trans Woman
  • 50 Year old MTF
Re: HRT labs: First time out in girl clothes!
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2020, 09:21:16 pm »
Hi Madeleine,

Congrats on taking that first step!! I'm glad everything went well. I'm preparing to make my very first foray out of my house in female clothing too.

My outfit will include my purse, a pair of female shorts and a female top...with lace around the bottom of it. I'm really excited but very scared at the same time. Your post is helping me keep my courage up.

Congrats again!!

Lexxi
Finally started the process of becoming the real me! 5/20/19
Came out online 5/20/19
First time coming out face to face 6/3/19
First therapist appointment for HRT 6/3/19
Got my letter for HRT 6/10/19
Came out to my mom 6/18/19
Started HRT 7/12/19

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2020, 10:27:38 pm »
Hi Madeleine,

Congrats on taking that first step!! I'm glad everything went well. I'm preparing to make my very first foray out of my house in female clothing too.

My outfit will include my purse, a pair of female shorts and a female top...with lace around the bottom of it. I'm really excited but very scared at the same time. Your post is helping me keep my courage up.

Congrats again!!

Lexxi

I hope your time out turns out well Lexxi!

Chrissy
Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline madeleine

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2020, 07:19:16 am »
Hi Madeleine,

Congrats again!!

Lexxi

Hi Lexxi, It is exciting for us!  I was excited and a little anxious too, but it's true: other people are just going about their days and probably won't care or notice.

Keep your courage up.  I'll bet you'll soon be saying it was no big deal!  Please post here with your experience if you want to share, I'd love to know how it goes. 

Offline madeleine

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2020, 07:29:17 am »
Hi Jessica_Rose, Shannon.  Thank you for your encouragement.

Last night I did it again.  I didn't feel like cooking after a kind of intense therapy session and I started a takeout order and I was thinking: "I can't do takeout, I'm dressed like a girl and have makeup on. Oh wait, yes I can do this!"

Again it was no big deal.  I wiped my lips off - joke was on me, I wore a mask - and drove over for contactless take out.  Honestly I wanted the girl to notice I was in woman clothes, I hope she did!

Offline Battle Goddess

• Friend
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2020, 09:45:43 am »
it's true: other people are just going about their days and probably won't care or notice.

Exactly. We all have worries of our own, and people are generally so focused on their own lives that they're not all that interested in others'. They don't even know you, so you're worthless for gossip. Why should they care what you do?

It's surprising to me how quickly going out dressed has become such a nothingburger. The first few times were thrilling big steps. Now? It's part of life. I think much of that has been due to the utter indifference of everyone else.
Spironolactone January 10 2019
Divigel January 20 2019
Estradiol Valerate March 14 2019

Offline Ellie_Arroway

• ellie_arroway@susans.org
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2020, 05:11:39 pm »
It's surprising to me how quickly going out dressed has become such a nothingburger. The first few times were thrilling big steps. Now? It's part of life. I think much of that has been due to the utter indifference of everyone else.

I have had the same experience. It is absolutely amazing!
Started seriously questioning: 24 Aug 2019
Referred to GIC: 23 Sep 2019
Full-time female presentation since: 21 Oct 2019, unbroken since 12 Dec 2019
Official name change by deed poll: 11 Nov 2019
HRT: "kind of" started 15 Jul 2020
Most of my story is in the Just another mtf tale thread!
Twitch streamer MusicEllie

Tags: