Author Topic: Reelmagik STPetite Review  (Read 220 times)

Radar7

Reelmagik STPetite Review
« on: February 20, 2020, 11:43:24 pm »
After having this model for almost 2 years, and looking for anything that may be better. I found the Reelmagik prosthetics to be one of the better STPs. It still has flaws, like anything, but for my own use, I found this STP one of the better ones that work for me.

Packing
Packing with this model is fairly comfortable, and generally stays put whether used with a harness or adhesive. As Reelmagik only sells adhesives and not harnesses, I recommend using "O-ring" Peecock harnesses (if a person doesn't want to shave or use the adhesive). The one I find works well if a person doesn't want to use an adhesive is the Comfort Harness. The adhesive tab on the prosthetic doesn't get in the way using a harnesses either as the waistband keeps it secure.

Over time, and if used for long periods, the prosthetic can dig into your thigh, which can cause some discomfort. Also, if the prosthetic rubs against anything, the paint can also fade in those places.

Peeing
This is the only prosthetic that I never had to practice with before hand, and is very easy to use. When peeing, I do recommend keeping one hand on the balls, and one hand on the shaft to guide the flow and to not leak. I've also never had any issues with back flow or needing to ever control your flow.

Play
I've never used this prosthetic for play, and given the size and firmness of the model, I wouldn't want to try and use it for play.

Wait time
The wait time for all Reelmagik orders does take a few months from ordering to arrival. Mine took about 3-4 months.

Offline Ryuichi13

• Rhee-yoo-ee-chee (say it fast!)
  • Family
  • Tee, Tea or T? (^_~)
Re: Reelmagik STPetite Review
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 11:56:29 pm »
This is the one with the butt-thing to help prevent leaking, right?

Ryuichi

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Radar7

Re: Reelmagik STPetite Review
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 12:02:50 am »
This is the one with the butt-thing to help prevent leaking, right?

Ryuichi

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It has a bit of a tab in the back, but I wouldn't say it goes back any farther than any of the funnels of the Peecock models. It is shaped more to the anatomy than other models I found though.

Tags: