Author Topic: stp that you can use without shaving?  (Read 224 times)

Offline Everyone

stp that you can use without shaving?
« on: May 25, 2020, 04:38:56 pm »
I am pretty new to the world of stps and from what I've seen it looks like you need to shave to wear them without discomfort. I don't want to shave though. Are there any that can be worn without shaving?

I don't mind using a harness, and I don't really care if it looks realistic as long as it's small and creates a realistic look from the outside. But I'm somewhat active and I worry that a stp packer will pull on my pubes. Is that a thing that happens?
"If I have sex while I'm pregnant, will my baby get pregnant too?" - Yahoo! Answers question

Offline Ryuichi13

• Rhee-yoo-ee-chee (say it fast!)
  • Family
  • Tee, Tea or T? (^_~)
Re: stp that you can use without shaving?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2020, 06:05:49 pm »
As far as I know, you don't need to shave when you use a STP. 

I also don't know of any that you need adhesive to stick on to your body.  There are these joey pouches that many men use for STPs.  Since I already use a homemade joey pouch, I'd lean towards one of theirs vs a harness if I ever use a STP outside of my home, but of course YMMV. 

I'm also subscribing to this thread, in case someone else has anything different.  :)

Ryuichi
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Offline mac1

• Would like to be able to pass and live as a girl.
  • Family
  • Don't have any use or desire for those male parts.
Re: stp that you can use without shaving?
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 01:33:32 pm »
I don't understand what is so great about being able to stand.
?

Tags: