Author Topic: Ways to feel more feminine  (Read 276 times)

Offline KateWelleck

Ways to feel more feminine
« on: May 27, 2020, 04:45:17 am »
Hiii
I'm very new to this side of mine..whenever I am my female self it is amazingly satisfying and makes me so happy...however there aren't many ways that I know of to make me feel more feminine ...like hypnosis videos or that sort of stuff..that talks to my feminine side..
I'd love to know any videos or audios or anything I could do to feel more feminine inside
Thankss

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: Ways to feel more feminine
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 05:00:43 am »
Consider signing up for gender therapy to help with gender clarification and personal goals.
Read up and watch videos on transgender.  There is a wide variety of transgender people.

I would not put much time into videos that are “hypnotic or subliminal”.

You could also:
Watch some voice practice videos and practice.
Take a lilac scented bath.
Shave all over.
Look at female clothing styles and hairstyles. 

Chrissy

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2020, 06:32:59 am »
Good morning Kate,

I see that this is your first post here on Susan's Place.

I would like to send your our welcome packet of things to read and our Terms of Service. We are a site for everyone who has gender issues of any kind. We are moderated to keep this site family friendly as we have many members here who are under age. I will post the links to the welcome packet below.

Again welcome to Susan's Place and for many of us with a female disposition, just communicating and helping others is a very empowering female activity.  ;D

Also, if you have a minute or two, please stop by the Indroductions forum and tell us about yourself, if you feel inclined to do so.

Things that you should read

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline KateWelleck

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2020, 02:44:14 pm »
Consider signing up for gender therapy to help with gender clarification and personal goals.
Read up and watch videos on transgender.  There is a wide variety of transgender people.

I would not put much time into videos that are “hypnotic or subliminal”.

You could also:
Watch some voice practice videos and practice.
Take a lilac scented bath.
Shave all over.
Look at female clothing styles and hairstyles. 

Chrissy

Thank youuu Chrissy
I'll definitely try those
Even I don't find subliminals worth the time...but some videos that refer to me as a woman really make me feel so good about myself...being a woman is such a pleasure

Offline Tess100

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2020, 03:27:07 pm »
I started making jewelry as means of connecting with a part of my feminine side.  It allows me to expand my jewelry wardrobe, create something that is exactly what I want and to experiment inexpensively with different styles of bracelets and rings. There are lots of online resources as well as craft stores where you can get supplies to get started. 
I'd post a picture but I have no idea how to do that. ::)
Its on instagram @crushingstudio

Offline Oldandcreaky

• Family
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2020, 03:56:31 pm »
Join a gardening club. You'll get to work with color and form as well as other women. You'll also contribute to your community.

Volunteer at a soup kitchen. That'll get you a break from your challenges while you serve others.

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2020, 04:03:35 pm »
Gardening clubs are great because there are many ways to contribute. Most clubs can really use a wide variety of different skills and talents.

Tags: femininity