Author Topic: Sup You All  (Read 175 times)

Offline SailorMooo

• Visitor
Sup You All
« on: May 29, 2020, 08:52:54 pm »
 ::) so how do I upload a picture?

Greetings btw, I am 29 years of age and transfemale, though I do not mind <not allowed>. I am currently in college but planning on switching my major to Computer Science rather than major in Biology. Life is good and I could not complain, but why did I join Susans place? Well, because I love the transgender community and the entire umbrella I have witnessed us present, and I have through the years "from a distance" bonded to so many LGBTQ it is a gift that keeps on giving. Go Us! Been to pride here in New York City, AIDS Walk, yeah enjoying the rest of my twenties, and I am more excited for my thirties! Though I may not be wanting such fame or limelight when I finally pass some point of my transition (getting there naturally *fist pump yaws*) I never want to turn my back away and live incognito or affirmed that I neglect those "on the come up". I am probably fortunate with genetics, but eventually and transwomen of all sorts have paved a way for me and US so we can transition and live as we know we are.. (Breasts are def a reconfirmation lolz) but yeah, because of many we can, because of Stone Wall etc, WE CAN, so aye, here I am! Overall this is leisure and fun and I can look forward to it all.

Maybe we can link up?  ???

Ebony transwoman, twenty-nine, student, surviving, thriving and have no need or want to compete with anyone, anytime, how great is that!

HOLLA!

-this that werk-
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 04:13:20 am by Ellie_Arroway »

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: Sup You All
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2020, 09:06:16 pm »
@SailorMooo
Dear SailorMooo
    Thank you for coming to the Forums.
    I am most pleased that you have decided to join the Susan's Place site.

Thank you for writing your first posting.... as you get more involved in exchanging comments on various posts other members will be offering their thoughts and comments in response to any of your future questions and concerns..

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say regarding their own experieinces.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation as you continue to feel free to share it.

I also want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

There is information and important LINKS that I have included below.   You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask including when you can upload pictures.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline SailorMooo

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 01:24:01 pm »
thanks!

Offline Daylight

• Neighbor
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2020, 01:58:22 pm »
Hi, SailorMooo! Welcome and thanks for joining the community here. You seem very confident and positive! I think that is fantastic and I look forward to seeing you around the site. You also sound like you've made it a long way down this road and it will be great to hear about more of your experiences.

Love and peace!

PS I am not 100% sure about the picture (pretty new here myself), but I think you have to be at 15 posts? And that the rules say they can't be all one-liner posts or something? Check with the rules or a mod to be sure.
39 years old and learning to be Megan :)

Offline Ellie_Arroway

• ellie_arroway@susans.org
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2020, 02:00:56 pm »
@Daylight @SailorMooo it's all in the red link above (including when you can upload an avatar). :)
Started seriously questioning: 24 Aug 2019
Referred to GIC: 23 Sep 2019
Full-time female presentation since: 21 Oct 2019, unbroken since 12 Dec 2019
Official name change by deed poll: 11 Nov 2019
HRT: probably sometime in the 22nd century...
Most of my story is in the Just another mtf tale thread!
Twitch streamer MusicEllie

Tags: