General Discussions > Nature and Pastimes

Hobbies.....

<< < (9/9)

Ellie_Arroway:

--- Quote from: Birdie on a Wire on August 09, 2020, 10:48:12 am ---What a really fun thread. Really neat to see the interests other trans folkx have.

Building tube amps?!? Really cool.
3D printing? We’re living in a brave new world. How awesome is that.

Love seeing that some here are upcycling scrap items and other things.

I love riding my bicycle and have since I was a kid. To me, it represents freedom, mobility, health. Yesterday I was out riding on some hard-pack trails and had something really cool happen that the bird watchers I think will really like.

--- End quote ---

It is indeed so interesting to see how diverse we are. Probably more diverse than the population in general.

Many of my hobbies are very "masculine" and I don't intend to give them up. I think a lot of people are the same way!

JennyTG:

--- Quote from: Birdie on a Wire on August 09, 2020, 10:48:12 am ---
I love riding my bicycle and have since I was a kid. To me, it represents freedom, mobility, health. Yesterday I was out riding on some hard-pack trails and had something really cool happen that the bird watchers I think will really like.

Although I’m not a bird watcher, I have for a long time had an affection for birds. So on my ride I had a red hawk fly along side and above me for about three or four seconds. It was maybe 10 or 12 feet away from me! Then later I saw a couple of egrets, a heron and a rosiate spoonbill all fishing together in the spillway of the bayou i was riding along. It was really cool!

And I am a songwriter.
I play guitar and sing which is something I’m really, really nervous about with transition. I’m still trying to figure out how to navigate that.

--- End quote ---

Nice.  I do all these activities here and there.  We have a feeder in the yard, constantly looking out for the cats but they seem quite safe now.

~Jenny~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version