Author Topic: Hobbies.....  (Read 1054 times)

Offline sammysummer

• Visitor
Re: Hobbies.....
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2020, 11:29:28 am »
Table tennis and walking,but lately due severe joint pain around my right ankle
those hobbies are getting more difficult all the time.
Also I collect RC cars here and do rc rating

Offline Ellie_Arroway

• ellie_arroway@susans.org
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2020, 06:15:44 pm »
What a really fun thread. Really neat to see the interests other trans folkx have.

Building tube amps?!? Really cool.
3D printing? We’re living in a brave new world. How awesome is that.

Love seeing that some here are upcycling scrap items and other things.

I love riding my bicycle and have since I was a kid. To me, it represents freedom, mobility, health. Yesterday I was out riding on some hard-pack trails and had something really cool happen that the bird watchers I think will really like.

It is indeed so interesting to see how diverse we are. Probably more diverse than the population in general.

Many of my hobbies are very "masculine" and I don't intend to give them up. I think a lot of people are the same way!
Started seriously questioning: 24 Aug 2019
Referred to GIC: 23 Sep 2019
Full-time female presentation since: 21 Oct 2019, unbroken since 12 Dec 2019
Official name change by deed poll: 11 Nov 2019
HRT: "kind of" started 15 Jul 2020
Most of my story is in the Just another mtf tale thread!
Twitch streamer MusicEllie

Offline JennyTG

• Family
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2020, 06:41:02 pm »

I love riding my bicycle and have since I was a kid. To me, it represents freedom, mobility, health. Yesterday I was out riding on some hard-pack trails and had something really cool happen that the bird watchers I think will really like.

Although I’m not a bird watcher, I have for a long time had an affection for birds. So on my ride I had a red hawk fly along side and above me for about three or four seconds. It was maybe 10 or 12 feet away from me! Then later I saw a couple of egrets, a heron and a rosiate spoonbill all fishing together in the spillway of the bayou i was riding along. It was really cool!

And I am a songwriter.
I play guitar and sing which is something I’m really, really nervous about with transition. I’m still trying to figure out how to navigate that.

Nice.  I do all these activities here and there.  We have a feeder in the yard, constantly looking out for the cats but they seem quite safe now.

~Jenny~

Tags: