Community Conversation > Non-binary talk

Cabin fever

(1/2) > >>

WannaBgirl2:
I can't wait for the covid-19 restrictions to let up, I'm dieing to get out.... I can still go for walks, but they are lonely!?!?! Anybody else feel like me??? Maybe we can walk together, obeying social distance rules of course! I'm in western massachusetts, just north of Gardner.... Maybe sit in a park with a cup of coffee and have girl talk? I just gotta interact with someone face to facemask!?!! I'm tired of staring at my phone!?!?! LOL
Boredom is at an all time high....

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Northern Star Girl:
@WannaBgirl2
You are certainly NOT alone with your feelings that you expressed regarding the Covid-19 lock-down and lack of social interactions.
Hopefully your area will loosen up very soon so you can get back to something close to your previous social level.

Fortunately in my small rural town there were no coronavirus cases and also Alaska was one of the first states to 'open back up" so for the last couple weeks things have just about returned to "normal" here.

Hang in there, your time will come soon, but meanwhile stay safe and stay healthy.

HUGS,
Daniellle

Zumbagirl:

--- Quote from: WannaBgirl2 on June 07, 2020, 01:23:35 pm ---I can't wait for the covid-19 restrictions to let up, I'm dieing to get out.... I can still go for walks, but they are lonely!?!?! Anybody else feel like me??? Maybe we can walk together, obeying social distance rules of course! I'm in western massachusetts, just north of Gardner.... Maybe sit in a park with a cup of coffee and have girl talk? I just gotta interact with someone face to facemask!?!! I'm tired of staring at my phone!?!?! LOL
Boredom is at an all time high....

--- End quote ---

Hi I am also in Western MA and yes it is getting boring here so I turned into doing a lot of landscaping at my house this year. I've been enjoying have a lot of flowers and plants to take care of this year. Send me a PM if you want to discuss any further. I transitioned many years ago so I don't know much about surgeons and all that. Everything I could tell you would be very dated information.

RaeBae:
%1000000. I had zero idea how amazing life was before this stuff started. Just going to the craft store seems like such a luxury that I took for granted. Omg.. soooooooo bored, restrictions are lifting a little but I just can’t wait... I need malls, I need downtown, I need people... ugh sigh

WannaBgirl2:
Restaurants open..... There's a light at the end of the tunnel.... Hopefully it's not a train!?!?!? LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version