Author Topic: Outdoor fun  (Read 424 times)

Offline Jessica

• I love you. No...... I might not know you, but if folk can hate for no good reason, I can love.
Outdoor fun
« on: June 16, 2020, 01:49:05 pm »
Some may know of my outdoor habits.  They’ve ranged from long trek backpacking, Hobie Cats, Off Road racing and RV/Car camping.
It’s time to swap toys again.  Just sold off the Beach/Desert outfit and looking for a smaller touring  off grid vehicle that can maneuver through cities.  We’ve rented a Class B for over the week of the Fourth to see if it’s a fit and a hit!

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: Outdoor fun
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2020, 05:13:30 pm »
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Thank you for your post and comments. 
I fondly recall your previous RV and 4-wheeling trips to Pismo Beach....   you had quite an elaborate camping arrangement... If my memory is correct, I think that you may have gone with other couples and group-camped on the beach.

A Class B motor-home is quite a bit a lot smaller that what you had, plus, how are you planning to haul your toys... a pull behind trailer, or just leave them at home?

So, what might be your plans with your new rig and venturing out on July 4th this year? ???

Please keep us all updated as the time gets near.
HUGS,
Danielle

Some may know of my outdoor habits.  They’ve ranged from long trek backpacking, Hobie Cats, Off Road racing and RV/Car camping.
It’s time to swap toys again.  Just sold off the Beach/Desert outfit and looking for a smaller touring  off grid vehicle that can maneuver through cities.  We’ve rented a Class B for over the week of the Fourth to see if it’s a fit and a hit!

Hugs and smiles from a California girl
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 06:19:41 pm by Northern Star Girl »
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Tags: