Author Topic: Wish you weren't trans?  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Ely-chan

• Neighbor
Re: Wish you weren't trans?
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2020, 04:00:47 pm »
Hi!!!cheer up!!!

yes, no, maybe. I don't kwon. lol

If someone give me the possibility to don't have dysphoria anymore. I will acept, problably... its not good be in a gender limbo.

Offline Battle Goddess

• Friend
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2020, 11:27:02 am »
It's a great question.

Growing up trans (even if I wasn't aware of it) was a drag. Dysphoria sucks.

At the same time, we've had access to an aspect of the human condition that most people never get to experience. Gives a person insight. We know things others can't. Sometimes I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then, but then I get better.

Spironolactone January 10 2019
Divigel January 20 2019
Estradiol Valerate March 14 2019

Offline MxRileyQuinn

• Androgynous Coffee-Fueled Equestrian
  • HRT Date: 01 July 2019
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2020, 12:47:59 pm »
I do not wish that I were not transgender.  I recognized I was not "just a boy" when I was eight (as far as I can remember), possibly earlier.  I would have loved to have been able to simply be myself growing up, and that I had been allowed to begin transition far, far earlier.  But being trans is part of who I am, and the people who care about me love me for who I am (and honestly, most of the time I do too).  It's not an easy road, for sure, but it is the road that I am on and which has led me to being who I am and where I am in this life.
"Hail Caffeina, goddess of the morning!"

"Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a game of Solitaire. It is a grand passion." – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tags: