Author Topic: Silicone fake breasts  (Read 1043 times)

Offline petrfin

• Visitor
Silicone fake breasts
« on: June 21, 2020, 11:51:26 am »
Hi I like to dress as a lady. I bought 600g fake boobs and they are small. Want to buy 2000g pair but aren't those a little bigger? Do you have any experience with fake silicone breasts? Thank you

Sent from my E5803 using Tapatalk

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: Silicone fake breasts
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 12:38:21 pm »
Hi I like to dress as a lady. I bought 600g fake boobs and they are small. Want to buy 2000g pair but aren't those a little bigger? Do you have any experience with fake silicone breasts? Thank you

@petrfin
Dear Petrfin
    Please know that I am not trying to hijack your post but first I wish to Officially Welcome YOU to Susan's Place.
    I am happy to see that you have signed up as a member of Susan's Place and have submitted your first several postings. 

As you post here on the forums you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things that you are.

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say.

I want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.   Other members will be along shortly to give you their thoughts about your questions and concerns that you mentioned in your very first posting.

There is information and important LINKS that I have included below.   You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask....

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2020, 12:40:04 pm »
@petrfin
Dear Petrfin:

OH, and another thing....
If you feel so inclined please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell more members about yourself!

With more exposure to more members here you will be able to get more responses to your questions and concerns.

Wishing your well as you continue to be involved in the forums.

NOTE: Now, after all of this Greeting and Welcoming stuff, I will give you and other readers the thread back so that the conversation can continue

Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2020, 12:46:30 pm »

The 2kg breasts you mention would be huge, approx. cup size G.
1Kg breasts would be approx. cup size D.
600g would be approx. cup size B.

Silicone implants are different, of course.

Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2020, 02:06:39 pm »
You also need to factor in band size.  I'm a 32A.  I look like a 32B with a padded bra.  250g forms will get me to 32C.

A larger band will require more volume or grams of silicone to reach another cup size.

Offline petrfin

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2020, 05:37:39 pm »
I'm living in OC, California. Are there some specialized stores, I'm sure there must be some in LA, what I could walk in, see and touch some breasts? See the different sizes in person? I looked at the classic adult stores but they don't sell that.
Maybe we cannot advertise any businesses here so just address?
Thanks

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2020, 07:34:07 pm »
One place to look is eBay.

Simply do Web searches on breast forms and you can find numerous sellers.

For in-person shopping, you can try to do Web searches for crossdresser stores as well as simply breast forms. Pick the ones that are near you.

Chrissy
Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline SpankVickie

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2020, 02:27:44 pm »
@petrfin - Hi, I have been shopping at the Breast Form Store for years.  Their quality is top notch and if you catch a sale the prices are very competitive.  They make many of the forms they sell in-house.  Although they are located in the Vancouver B.C. area they ship from Washington state to avoid having to go through customs.  Also, they are very easy and comfortable to talk to if you need help. 

As for size, when I first started wearing forms I wanted to look proportional.  These days I go for size, bigger is better.  I'm sure you'll find whatever you need here:   <removed Link, not allowed>

Have fun,
Vickie
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 02:47:27 pm by Northern Star Girl »

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2020, 02:30:26 pm »
@petrfin - Hi, I have been shopping at the Breast Form Store for years.  Their quality is top notch and if you catch a sale the prices are very competitive.  They make many of the forms they sell in-house.  Although they are located in the Vancouver B.C. area they ship from Washington state to avoid having to go through customs.  Also, they are very easy and comfortable to talk to if you need help. 

As for size, when I first started wearing forms I wanted to look proportional.  These days I go for size, bigger is better.  I'm sure you'll find whatever you need here:  https://www.thebreastformstore.com/

Have fun,
Vickie

@SpankVickie
Dear Vickie
    Please know that I am not trying to hijack your post but first I wish to Officially Welcome YOU to Susan's Place.
    I am happy to see that you have signed up as a member of Susan's Place and have submitted your first several postings. 

As you post here on the forums you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things that you are.

You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.   Other members will be along shortly to give you their thoughts about your questions and concerns that you mentioned in your very first posting.

There is information and important LINKS that I have included below.   You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask....

Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 05:29:19 pm by Northern Star Girl »
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2020, 02:30:51 pm »
@SpankVickie
Dear Vickie:

OH, and another thing....
If you feel so inclined please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell more members about yourself!

With more exposure to more members here you will be able to get more responses to your questions and concerns.

Wishing your well as you continue to be involved in the forums.

NOTE: Now, after all of this Greeting and Welcoming stuff, I will give you and other readers the thread back so that the conversation can continue

Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline SpankVickie

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2020, 05:48:58 pm »
@SpankVickie
Dear Vickie

Danielle

Oops sorry. thank you for being nice about it.  Vickie

Offline Gabrielageo

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2020, 08:41:58 pm »
If this is your first set, the best thing is to go to a store that specializes in crossdressers and have them show you what they have, nothing like having stuff personalized for your shape. There are plenty of businesses in Ca that cater to us, just google it; but if you know what you want just go ahead and get it from places like the breastform store, glamour boutique, jane's closet, they all have a page to help you figure your size, or just go ahead and get them from ebay or amazon, they're so cheap there that you'll be able to try a couple of sizes and figure out what suits you best, and this might be the best thing to do, you'll damage your first ones since you don't know how to care for them, get yourself something cheap so you practice and then step up as you're sure of what you want, just make sure they're silicone, not hard rubber

Offline Veronica Morph

• Neighbor
  • Dress up as female being a man = the best journey
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2020, 08:58:23 pm »
I got last year a size g, but was full bodysuit in one piece upper neck to waist,
They were fantastic and very comfy, however you sweat a lot.
I found size g to be a bit big and didn’t show well with fashion clothes.
So I went for size c instead and the size is perfect maybe d is also ok if you want to fit in nice body on minidress.

Veronica Morph

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2020, 09:17:59 pm »
If you normally buy stuff from Amazon I would suggest them for cheap breast forms if a discreet transaction is desired.  With Ebay  you have no assurance of privacy.  Amazon boxes are about as ubiquitous cam be had these days.  More than likely Amazon will suggest sending it to nearby drop box.

You can hide your Amazon purchases by archiving them.  In order to view them I need to go to "Your Account"
Click on "Archived orders" and enter my password to view them.

Marion

Offline Anastasia

• Friend
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2020, 11:00:17 pm »
I live in a smallish town with no crossdressing specific stores. Medical prostheses stores sell breast forms for breast cancer patients. We had a store specializing in breast forms for cancer patients, but it closed and recommended one of the general prostheses stores. My question is what is the proper etiquette for me to use here? I don't want to upset the intended guest, but I would like to try on some forms before I buy. I know they are cheaper online, but I would rather pay more and get a set I like than get another set I dont like.

Offline Gabrielageo

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2020, 11:48:17 am »

If you don't wanna be the stealth route or you want the best quality just call these stores, tell them point blank that you're a CD, ask them for a private consultation, it's all about selling, I've done it from Macy's to lingerie stores on Madison ave when I could afford it, nobody gives a <not allowed> as long as you spend and behave

I live in a smallish town with no crossdressing specific stores. Medical prostheses stores sell breast forms for breast cancer patients. We had a store specializing in breast forms for cancer patients, but it closed and recommended one of the general prostheses stores. My question is what is the proper etiquette for me to use here? I don't want to upset the intended guest, but I would like to try on some forms before I buy. I know they are cheaper online, but I would rather pay more and get a set I like than get another set I dont like.

Offline Heather N

• Neighbor
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2020, 10:27:24 pm »
I got last year a size g, but was full bodysuit in one piece upper neck to waist,
They were fantastic and very comfy, however you sweat a lot.
I found size g to be a bit big and didn’t show well with fashion clothes.
So I went for size c instead and the size is perfect maybe d is also ok if you want to fit in nice body on minidress.

I always see mixed reviews on those, I'm thrilled you found those comfortable even if a bit warm. Do you mind telling me what brand you got? Halloween is coming and might be a good excuse as I already have my SO convinced for me to go in a costume that was intended for women, IE little red riding hood, etc. I would love to have something that I could proudly display cleavage without having to shave my chest
Everyday is a second chance

Beginning the slow journey, In search of a destination

Offline JennyTG

• Family
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2020, 01:20:10 am »

That's exactly the way I went, general prosthesis.  The best way to go imo, got the professional advice for sizing and longer lasting quality.  Just be respectful over the ph and make an appt when convenient for them.  You'll be fine.

~Jenny~

Tags: breastform