Author Topic: Off to urologist today I seem to have left the hormones forum  (Read 107 times)

Offline Carla68

• Neighbor
Hi all,

As the subject suggests I have taken the move from being on the HRT forum to the oriechtomy forum with out a pause

It has taken well over 22 months to get onto and through the Dutch psychology part of my journey (Mar 2023 for start of UK one)

Because I started privately in UK 17 months ago I assume l am pretty much chemically castrated by now from a reproductive point of view and as such testicle are surplus to requirement.

Things with the Dutch system have progressed very quickly 3 weeks on from completing psychology I had phone call on Thursday and I now have an urology appointment.

I do not like medical things at all and I am adverse to discussing these things but in 2 hours when I get off this train I be will discussing them!!!!

I'm going to ask these questions of you and Dr Kanhai, as usual this months blocker injection gave the penis a bit of a wake up couple days later, the only difference this time it was a little bit painful.
Could this be due to lack of use, atrophy?
If so will it pass get better worse with ori?
My psychologist mention letter box vagina and it sounded a lot less medical is it?

Thanks

Carla

Carla

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
Re: Off to urologist today I seem to have left the hormones forum
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 09:04:51 pm »

I'm going to ask these questions of you and Dr Kanhai, as usual this months blocker injection gave the penis a bit of a wake up couple days later, the only difference this time it was a little bit painful.
Could this be due to lack of use, atrophy?
If so will it pass get better worse with ori?
My psychologist mention letter box vagina and it sounded a lot less medical is it?

I cannot answer your questions. I really do not know what you mean.  ???

What is an ori? Do you mean an orchiectomy?

I have never heard of a letter box vagina.  If this is Dutch slang words, it does not translate into English (American) very well.

I am totally lost here. I do not understand your questions.  :-X

Tags: