Author Topic: Thinking about implants  (Read 459 times)

Offline SheShe

Thinking about implants
« on: October 19, 2020, 10:57:35 pm »
The idea of implants keeps crossing my mind over and over.   I dont really want big hooters just something I can put in a favorite bra.   But something I will not be obvious with when Im in man mode.

I of course consider the cost issue,,  whatever it costs and time for healing or discomfort and just good advice if anybody has any that may have implants at this time.

She She

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
Re: Thinking about implants
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 05:49:45 am »
Breast implants definitely will change the way people will respond to you, especially if the rest of your physical presentation is feminine.

Since you expressed the ability to return to "male mode", I think that you should consider breast forms, instead of implants. Some of these products are very life like and the weight and balance, especially when wearing a bra are truly remarkable.

If you are focused on breast implants, a few years ago there was a man who took a bet to have breast implants without any hormone  therapy. He definitely looked male and had a slightly enlarged breasts, similar to any other overweight man. I believe he had 300cc implants. Moderate sized implants on a large man's chest do not look very glamourous, in my opinion.

The costs for breast implants can be any where from a few thousand to significantly over ten thousand dollars, depending on who and where your surgeon is located.

What ever your decide to do is ultimately your decision. I  wish you the best and that your expectations are realized by the surgeon of your choice.

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline Pammie

Re: Thinking about implants
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 07:40:17 am »
The idea of implants keeps crossing my mind over and over.   I dont really want big hooters just something I can put in a favorite bra.   But something I will not be obvious with when Im in man mode.

I of course consider the cost issue,,  whatever it costs and time for healing or discomfort and just good advice if anybody has any that may have implants at this time.

She She
Hi, where are you on the HRT route? Best to give that time first before getting implants I think. X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags: