Poll

Do you consider yourself a crossdressing transmale or transfemale?

Yes
7 (25.9%)
No
11 (40.7%)
Undecided
7 (25.9%)
Both
1 (3.7%)
Nuetral
1 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Questionnaire  (Read 1353 times)

Offline SailorMooo

Questionnaire
« on: July 05, 2020, 10:57:51 pm »
I was introduced to a man who is a crossdresser, i know this is considered transgender under the umbrella.
I personally am a transfemale but do not wear dresses or skirts etc, because i am 'a perfectionist' but mainly i am conservative and a high profile person within my resident city.
I believe the term asked to transwomen is 'if they crossdress yet' but would you personally agree you crossdress. I personally am causal and just wear normal conservative clothing, but do not try and "pass" but more than anything nowadays i get the strange look, turn heads or get a gentle man in line while at whole foods (such an air head i am!), so for me I am nuetral because 'i don't crossdress at all's but for those who are transfemale, is your gender very much tied to expressing yourself by female attire or are you okay with 'whatever', i am all for skirts, dresses, especially heels, but my super kitty pretty days have not exactly arrived yet, i am about body development and being raw, so how would you describe yourself?!

Patiently awaiting the day/night of wardrobe haul, SailorMooo, asks the community their opinions. ::)

Offline kaygee

• Mademoiselle💃
  • A very stable genius.🤪
Re: Questionnaire
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2020, 05:30:05 am »
I consider myself female.

The fact that I spent the first ~50 years of my life as a male is irrelevant.
Give me ambiguity... or give me something else.

-Patrick… somebody

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2020, 05:42:18 am »
Almost all the time, I wear shorts and a t-shirt.

You tell me, is this typical male or female clothing?

How do I answer a question that really does not apply to me?

On occasion I do dress up in typical female attire, because I am a woman. This is not cross dressing. I wear the clothes I wish to wear, which happen to be typical for my gender.

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline Ciara

• Just a girl, trying to find my place in life.
  • Friend
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2020, 06:18:17 am »
I spent about 55 years pretending to be male. I love that I have accepted that I am a woman albeit that I will never openly and publicly present as a woman..........the social and family cost would be too high, but I am ok with remaining closeted.
I love to dress in feminine clothes and wear makeup and jewellery (as in right now - skirt, top underwear, makeup, earrings etc.  :)). I feel really comfortable like this although I would not pass!! However passing is not important to me. What is important is that I can have time to myself when I can be the woman that I really am and love.

I don't however like to pigeon hole myself in categories as you mention above. I am just a woman trying to make my way through life.

Ciara
I don't have a gender issue.
I love being a girl.

Offline Heather N

• Neighbor
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2020, 03:01:57 pm »
I spent about 55 years pretending to be male. I love that I have accepted that I am a woman albeit that I will never openly and publicly present as a woman..........the social and family cost would be too high, but I am ok with remaining closeted.
I love to dress in feminine clothes and wear makeup and jewellery (as in right now - skirt, top underwear, makeup, earrings etc.  :)). I feel really comfortable like this although I would not pass!! However passing is not important to me. What is important is that I can have time to myself when I can be the woman that I really am and love.

I don't however like to pigeon hole myself in categories as you mention above. I am just a woman trying to make my way through life.

Ciara

I don't like labels at all, I'm just me. Am I crossdresser/TG/whatever, depends on the eye of the observer, to me, I am just me. The majority of the clothes I wear and sleep in were made for a feminine body which I don't have but doesnt stop me from wearing them because they just feel 'normal' to me. I don't care what others think of my clothes.

Would I ever like to present as a woman? sure if it were possible, but I don't see it now. I wish I had started this whole process when I was much younger and I were born in the last 20 years when this is much more common place, I may have decided to go forward with transition but I would still be me, not a label someone slaps on me to wrap their mind around who I am.
Everyday is a second chance

Beginning the slow journey, In search of a destination

Offline ramilove

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2020, 09:03:41 am »
If I need to add a label then be it transgender female.  I do not know if I will ever be able to pass as natal female or if I even care.   As of late I dress almost entirely in woman's clothing, but then I have not been getting out much. The exception is when performing heavy duty dirty work. I actual found myself shopping for a pink chainsaw and chainsaw chaps.
Electrolysis 3/4/2020
Estradiol 3/10/2020

Offline Jessica_K

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2020, 04:32:13 pm »
I voted no, I am not a cross dresser I am a woman. I wear women’s clothes. A cross dresser to me is someone who dresses opposite to their gender and nothing wrong with that, but if you dress to the gender you are, cis or trans then you are not cross dressing

Jessica xx

Offline Ciara

• Just a girl, trying to find my place in life.
  • Friend
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2020, 04:10:00 am »
I voted no, I am not a cross dresser I am a woman. I wear women’s clothes. A cross dresser to me is someone who dresses opposite to their gender and nothing wrong with that, but if you dress to the gender you are, cis or trans then you are not cross dressing

Jessica xx

I'm with you Jessica.
Ciara xx
I don't have a gender issue.
I love being a girl.

Offline Devlyn

• The Forum Administrator
  • devlynmarie@susans.org
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2020, 04:39:17 am »
Remember, we're in the Crossdresser subforum, and that's who the poll is intended for.

Hugs, Devlyn
Veteran, US Army

Offline SailorMooo

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2020, 03:47:07 pm »
I consider myself female.

The fact that I spent the first ~50 years of my life as a male is irrelevant.

i totally agree with you kaygee

Offline SailorMooo

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2020, 03:49:19 pm »
Almost all the time, I wear shorts and a t-shirt.

You tell me, is this typical male or female clothing?

How do I answer a question that really does not apply to me?

On occasion I do dress up in typical female attire, because I am a woman. This is not cross dressing. I wear the clothes I wish to wear, which happen to be typical for my gender.

Hey, Rakel, i entirely agree with you and your response summarizes my entire post. If i wear a regular tee and pants, i am still SailorMooo <3

Offline SailorMooo

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2020, 03:51:11 pm »

Ciara

right on and i commend you for being a beautiful, sane and honest closet case lol. <3

Offline SailorMooo

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2020, 03:55:33 pm »
I don't like labels at all, I'm just me. Am I crossdresser/TG/whatever, depends on the eye of the observer, to me, I am just me. The majority of the clothes I wear and sleep in were made for a feminine body which I don't have but doesnt stop me from wearing them because they just feel 'normal' to me. I don't care what others think of my clothes.

Would I ever like to present as a woman? sure if it were possible, but I don't see it now. I wish I had started this whole process when I was much younger and I were born in the last 20 years when this is much more common place, I may have decided to go forward with transition but I would still be me, not a label someone slaps on me to wrap their mind around who I am.

Stay you, and just a bit of an uplift you are doing well for yourself as it seems to me and if you wanted to transition at 60 years of age or whenever, give yourself a chance and seeing as you are comfortable with yourself non-transitioning, if you give yourself the effort to give yourself a chance, the subtleties you may not be bothered with either, even softer skin or a lil breast development might ignite or fuel your already healthy fire Heather  :police:

Offline SailorMooo

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2020, 03:56:47 pm »
If I need to add a label then be it transgender female.  I do not know if I will ever be able to pass as natal female or if I even care.   As of late I dress almost entirely in woman's clothing, but then I have not been getting out much. The exception is when performing heavy duty dirty work. I actual found myself shopping for a pink chainsaw and chainsaw chaps.

cute cute, staying focused on autopilot is what i get from this !  :laugh:

Offline SailorMooo

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2020, 03:58:01 pm »

Jessica xx

now how are you going to have the best response all smooth like this Jessica ?!

thanks  ;)

- SailorMooo

Offline SailorMooo

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2020, 03:58:53 pm »
Remember, we're in the Crossdresser subforum, and that's who the poll is intended for.

Hugs, Devlyn

mam, yes mam !

- SailorMooo

Offline helenmarie

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2020, 08:35:44 am »
Hello Sailormooo,                I class myself as a crossdresser, simply that.  I love to wear female clothes when ever I can. I am not transmale or transfemale, to me that is someone who intends to look/pass or become another gender, by dressing in another genders clothes. At my age now I certainly would not pass as a female. So I am simply a crossdresser & enjoy every minute of it.     love,  Helenmarie

Offline SailorMooo

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2020, 07:20:36 pm »
Hello Sailormooo,                I class myself as a crossdresser, simply that.  I love to wear female clothes when ever I can. I am not transmale or transfemale, to me that is someone who intends to look/pass or become another gender, by dressing in another genders clothes. At my age now I certainly would not pass as a female. So I am simply a crossdresser & enjoy every minute of it.     love,  Helenmarie

Yeah HelenMarie, that is great and yeah generally transwomen want to pass, though it is not all of our standards of beauty and acceptance.

Also what is good to see is that you seem to be enjoying your moments of crossdressing, definitely a plus in my book, go you! But just know if you wanted to transition, it would not be "too late" a decision rather just another opportunity to explore and/or be a better you, but hey i totally accept your gender identity and CD  :laugh:

if i could just crossdress and not transition, i would, but i am female identified, always have been, and i have severe gender dysphoria, congrats HelenMarie!

-SailorMooo <3

Offline michele4848

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2020, 10:14:58 am »
I agree with HelenMarie, I am a crossdresser, and a sissy, simple as that.  I love to dress, but again at my age I will never pass.

Offline SailorMooo

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2020, 08:56:48 am »
I agree with HelenMarie, I am a crossdresser, and a sissy, simple as that.  I love to dress, but again at my age I will never pass.

Hey Michele4848, so being a sissy is pretty cool because even cis-women may need to also, especially when they are masculine and maybe their upbringing didn't allow them to be a girly girl or to embrace their femininity healthily even as as an adult.

I am not pressing this onto CD, cis women or transwomen but it is a beneficial process to go through "sissification" when you have suffered abuse or just always been shy, lack confidence or were oppressed. I kinda go on with topic a bit different in response to you but i like the word sissy, i am not sexually deviated or anything or perverse but some of us live hard realities and are in the college of hardknocks lols, so its pretty cool.. and i am not trying.. i just have the secret me, that is all around, but i am still so defensive.. I came across sissification by search engine, and noticed women were undergoing it, and i was amazed but also alleviated because i recognize we all dealt with stress and life is a transition for some or many, and sometimes living circumstances harden our heart or bodies against our innate nature. not to continue on more.. lols  :D but ppl assume sissification is something only certain ppl can do.. its like Ms. Congeniality , and who didn't like that film.. or The Devil Wears Prada  :angel:

personally i am not trying, but going through a breakthrough, but will not shun those who want to try or have the sense urgency.. some would stat, "its my hormone levels, or it's my regimen" but nah, it's just me, i have always been as i am.. they just did not know or refused to grasp the idea.. but anyway...

lols i just got out from doing my midterm and have a ball of energy... look at this comment.. oh my  ::)...

no diss to neutrality, masculinity, fluidity but there are black and whites to life.. thanks for the reply  Michele4848!

- SailorMooo  8)