Author Topic: Hiya everyone <3  (Read 191 times)

Offline Steffie

• Visitor
Hiya everyone <3
« on: July 06, 2020, 06:07:48 pm »
Greetings everyone,

Recently found a link to this site and figured this looked to be an appropriate website for support, advice, and community.  Wish I found it a long time ago, but here we are.

I am AMAB and grew up in a traditional male household, so it was hard to discover or explore much when I was younger.  I tried to be as male as I could throughout the years but found myself "slipping" up every so often, only to go back to being male.  Eventually in college, I bought, I hid, I purged, I repeated.  Anything and everything I could blame on my feminine side would only repress the feelings more.  After years of exploring and suppressing my true self, I have grown tired of this endless cycle and have recently embraced who I am.  Originally I would have said I am a transgender woman, but I believe I am much closer to non-binary/genderfluid now.

Since telling quite a lot to my long term girlfriend (10+ years), I have started talking to a gender therapist about the road ahead.  I'm not sure what the road is yet or where I want it to go, but I am happy and going into everything with an open mind to find out.

Offline Julie H

• Family
  • Formerly known as White Rabbit
Re: Hiya everyone <3
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2020, 06:32:02 pm »
Hi Welcome to Susan's
Julie

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2020, 07:42:46 pm »
Good evening Steffie,

Welcome to Susan's Place.  ;D

We are a moderated website for everyone with any king of gender related issues. There are many of us who identify as non binary as well as many other types of gender expression under the Transgender umbrella.

Feel free to look around and ask questions. Please keep in mind that this site is moderated to be family friendly as we have many underage members here. We do have rules and I will post the links to the most important Terms of Service and other rules. Just click on the links I posted below.

Again, welcome.

Things that you should read

Offline quackattackisback

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 06:36:05 pm »
Welcome! :-)

Offline Susannah

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2020, 08:50:24 pm »
Welcome.  I am a new member here as well. This sight has provided me with quite a bit of information ready and there are so many helpful people here.

Tags: new