Author Topic: Hip, thigh, and rear body changes for MTFs  (Read 3436 times)

Offline Robyn

• Old as Dirt
  • Family
  • Robyn at 81
Re: Hip, thigh, and rear body changes for MTFs
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2020, 06:23:28 pm »
22 years on HRT. Minimal dose every other day since I turned 75. I'll be 83 in four weeks. 

My waist never narrowed and my hips/butt never changed. Probably because I was 61 when I began HRT. Love handles come and go as my weight varies + or - 5 pounds or so. (Mostly +).

Skin became thinner, and body hair became less and finer. I can go about 6 weeks between arm and leg depilation. Skin is pretty much meh, now: 20+ more years in the sun and biannual skin cancer surgeries.

Life is good, but I'm not the svelte 63- year-old I was when I had my surgery.

Robyn the Elder
When we walk to the edge of all the light we have and take the step into the darkness of the unknown, we must believe that one of two things will happen. There will be something solid for us to stand on or we will be taught to fly. — Patrick Overton

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Hip, thigh, and rear body changes for MTFs
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2020, 08:28:36 am »
I think I have seen a bit more on the hips without gaining weight so that is encouraging.

:)

Chrissy
Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Tags: