Author Topic: How do I know if I’m a straight Crossdresser, Non-Binary, or Trans?  (Read 953 times)

Offline C-Woo

• The Duchess 💕
I write this while sitting in a cute, floral asymentrical dress, a VS bra and panties, and some cute teal, opened toe wedges.

I’ve been cross dressing since I was an early teen, and even as a little kid, I remember being curious about girl’s clothes. And it’s not like I hate the masculine aspects about myself, but I have typically hated away from traditional manly things like football, and working on cars.
I’ve always had the mindset of if there’s sketching I want to do, and I’m not presented with a GOOD reason not to, I’m going to do it, and this has frequently led to me being labeled as gay even for things like skincare and general hygiene.

My friend mix is about half and half between guys and girls, and I have never managed to have a lasting romantic relationship with a woman longer than 2 months despite my efforts, how ever I have always found myself friends with various packs of girls and have been made an honorary woman on several occasions lol. (Which honestly doesn’t bother me one bit.)

I LOVE to express my femininity, and go about my day as a woman, but I don’t know if so would want to do it 24/7?

One thing I have noticed is that when I’m getting attention from a girl I like and/or sex, I don’t feel the want to girl out, and the longer i stay single and go without sex, the more my shewolf comes out.

Do anyone have any insight?

Thanks
💜

Offline Maid Marion

Gender and sexuality are separate and often independent issues.

Offline C-Woo

• The Duchess 💕
Yeah I know. My sexuality is pretty concrete at this point.
I’m having a hard time with the gender portion of things :/

Offline Pammie

I write this while sitting in a cute, floral asymentrical dress, a VS bra and panties, and some cute teal, opened toe wedges.

I’ve been cross dressing since I was an early teen, and even as a little kid, I remember being curious about girl’s clothes. And it’s not like I hate the masculine aspects about myself, but I have typically hated away from traditional manly things like football, and working on cars.
I’ve always had the mindset of if there’s sketching I want to do, and I’m not presented with a GOOD reason not to, I’m going to do it, and this has frequently led to me being labeled as gay even for things like skincare and general hygiene.

My friend mix is about half and half between guys and girls, and I have never managed to have a lasting romantic relationship with a woman longer than 2 months despite my efforts, how ever I have always found myself friends with various packs of girls and have been made an honorary woman on several occasions lol. (Which honestly doesn’t bother me one bit.)

I LOVE to express my femininity, and go about my day as a woman, but I don’t know if so would want to do it 24/7?

One thing I have noticed is that when I’m getting attention from a girl I like and/or sex, I don’t feel the want to girl out, and the longer i stay single and go without sex, the more my shewolf comes out.

Do anyone have any insight?

Thanks

Susan’s has shown me what a broad spectrum there is when it comes to trans and gender generally. I think you just need to explore more. Find what combination of things works for you.
You don’t, of course, have to try to conform to binary identities or, indeed, try to force fit yourself into any simple definition. Just have fun finding out more about yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Maid Marion

Cross dressers want to look like females temporarily, not permanently. 
Breast augmentation via breast forms, as opposed to surgery or hormone therapy.
What do  you think about having female breasts?

Offline C-Woo

• The Duchess 💕
I LOVE the idea of having breasts!
The rest of my body is androgynous enough for the most part.
(I wish my shoulders weren’t so broad so I could drop a few dress sizes, and gym time can fix my lack of no butt lol.)

Offline Devlyn

• The Forum Administrator
  • devlynmarie@susans.org
In the interest of everyone understanding each other, these are the standard terms and definitions used on the site. As the saying goes, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but they're not entitled to their own vocabulary.

Community Definitions:

Transgender: an inclusive umbrella term which covers anyone who transcends their birth gender for any reason. This includes but is not limited to Androgynes, Crossdressers, Drag kings, Drag queens, Intersex people, Non-binary people, Transsexuals, and Transvestites.

Androgyne: An androgynous person

Androgynous: Being neither distinguishably masculine nor feminine, as in dress, appearance, or behavior.

Crossdresser: a person wears the clothing of the opposite gender, and has no desire to permanently change their sex. There is generally no sexual motivation for the cross-dressing.

Drag kings: performers, usually gay women or transgender men - who dress in "drag," clothing associated with the male gender, usually highly exaggerated versions thereof. Drag kings often do drag to perform, singing or lip-syncing and dancing, participating in events such as gay pride parades, cabarets, discotheques, and other celebrations and venues.

Drag queens: performers, usually gay men or transgender women - who dress in "drag," clothing associated with the female gender, usually highly exaggerated versions thereof. Drag queens often do drag to perform, singing or lip-syncing and dancing, participating in events such as gay pride parades, cabarets, discotheques, and other celebrations and venues.

Intersexual: a person born with the full or partial sex organs of both sexes; with underdeveloped or ambiguous sex organs; a sex chromosome karyotype other than XX or XY; or sex hormone receptor problems which prevent normal absorption of Estrogen or Androgens. Intersexual persons may seek to make their body as congruent as possible with the preferred sex through surgery and hormone treatments.

Non-Binary: A person whose gender identity is not exclusively masculine or feminine‍. A Non-Binary person may express a combination of masculinity and femininity, or neither, in their day to day gender expression. This is sometimes also known as Genderqueer.

Significant other: for the purpose of this site, someone close to a person who is transgender. This may be a mother, father, son, daughter, sister, brother, family member, husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, or friend.

Transsexual: a person who is mentally one gender, but has the body of the other. They desire to live and be accepted as a member of the mental gender, this is generally accompanied by the strong desire to make their body as congruent as possible with the preferred sex through surgery and hormone treatments.

Transvestite: a person who wears the clothing of the opposite gender, and has no desire to permanently change their sex. There is generally a strong sexual motivation for the cross-dressing.

Other terms:

Post-Ops: Transsexuals who have had surgical procedures to make their body as congruent as possible with their preferred sex. For MTF transsexuals this is generally considered to be after Genital surgery (GRS, orchiectomy, and/or penectomy), for FTM transsexuals it is generally considered to be after top surgery.

Pre-ops: Transsexuals who desire to to make their body as congruent as possible with their preferred sex, but have not yet had the surgical procedures for whatever reason.

This is not intended to be a glossary of all tg related terms. This just defines the make-up of the community on this site.

Proper Pronouns

Always use proper gender terms and pronouns based on the person's expressed self identity. Intentionally misgendering someone will result in a ban no matter what provocation you think you experienced.

For Male to Female Transsexuals: Male to Female transsexuals are women, and should be addressed in the feminine,  Brava instead of Bravo. recommended pronouns include She, Her, and Hers.

For Female to Male Transsexuals: Female to Male transsexuals are men, and should be addressed in the masculine Bravo instead of Brava. Recommended pronouns include He, Him, and His.

Gender Neutral: Whenever possible avoid the use feminine or masculine forms. Recommended pronouns include Them, They, and Their.

Note: <not allowed> and <transgender person> are considered extremely pejorative and are not to be used on this site. Terms like Ladyboy should be limited to use in their specific cultural reference.

Revision History:

Added non-binary specifically to transgender definition, added people to several terms.
Changed should not be used to are not to be used

I'm Non-binary, genderfluid.
Veteran, US Army

Offline Pammie

I LOVE the idea of having breasts!
The rest of my body is androgynous enough for the most part.
(I wish my shoulders weren’t so broad so I could drop a few dress sizes, and gym time can fix my lack of no butt lol.)
But do you love the idea of permanently having breasts? And the other changes that HRT would bring?
As i said above, you can find out more about yourself by experimenting before committing to permanent changes to your body and mind.

Offline C-Woo

• The Duchess 💕
Pammie, that’s what I’m trying to figure out.
I honestly don’t know if I want to have them full time, but I’m liking the idea of it more and more over the past few years.

Offline Pammie

Pammie, that’s what I’m trying to figure out.
I honestly don’t know if I want to have them full time, but I’m liking the idea of it more and more over the past few years.
Ok, good that you are aware of that!
It’s a complicated time isn’t it! Trying to work out where
 In the spectrum you feel at home! Just important to realise it’s not a binary world.

Offline C-Woo

• The Duchess 💕
Re: How do I know if I’m a straight Crossdresser, Non-Binary, or Trans?
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2020, 04:20:33 pm »
I always caught hell  growing up (and I still do, now that I think about it) from guys when I chose to do something that’s not manly, because it gets results or because I don’t follow gender nor as because I think it’s stupid or pointless.

Offline C-Woo

• The Duchess 💕
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2020, 04:22:31 pm »
I’ve only come out to one really close girl friend of mine, and a few other girls I met recently, and they’ve all been super supportive! One of them gave me A TON of clothes and purses that are too small for her and that she’s had in her closet for years and years.

Offline C-Woo

• The Duchess 💕
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2020, 04:23:23 pm »
I really do want my own breasts :(

Offline Pammie

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2020, 04:48:40 pm »
I really do want my own breasts :(
One piece of advice! Initially people do tend to over focus on the boobs angle but that is just one little (or not) piece of the jigsaw. Please think about the whole picture, having boobs involves HRT which has quite a few other results and the net result might well be it will be hard to hide the changes. That may well be fine and what you want which will be great but.... please think about the whole picture before changing your body.
Hugs. X

Offline Froodah

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2020, 05:13:19 am »
I think you're a crossdresser, which is okay!

Offline DKTGSupport

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2021, 08:21:46 am »
This has within the last week become a topic for me.
The personal progress has taken place over several years:
aven.org(22/1-2010).
susans.org(2/11/2014).
I gave up and gave in.
As someone(MAAB) who identify as of today as agender/asexual my lower body have become my problem. I have been buying some female clothing that can stretch/compress. By doing so i'm able to tuck for longer time cos things don't move around and hiding my equipment(tucking).
Then for a month ago wanted to see if there was anything for also females that I could wear on my upper body. I found something and ordered some tanktops. But one of them was too short and then tried to put a couple of socks in it. The way my chest look is making me more relaxed.

It's looking too good in mirror and on web-cam !
So I kind of know the feeling when you see the 2 bulges on your chest.

And I'm right now waiting for three bras to arrive.
"I wish there was another sex, a neutral one. One with no parts. One that was outside of the whole reproduction thing. Then people would never even see me as an option. That would be really nice."

Genderrelated accounts : AVEN / Youtube

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2021, 09:29:50 am »
Silicone breast forms aren't that expensive these days.  They have the same weight as implants.
As I already have 32A breasts a padded bra is a better option for me.

Marion

Offline DianaPrince

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2021, 03:22:38 pm »
Glamour Boutique has (had?) a good sale on breast forms, so I ordered a set of B cups and D cups. They should arrive tomorrow. I’m super excited.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2021, 06:26:18 pm »
Glamour Boutique has (had?) a good sale on breast forms, so I ordered a set of B cups and D cups. They should arrive tomorrow. I’m super excited.

I hope you are delighted with the results!   :)

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Tags: