Community Conversation > Non-binary talk

How do I know if I’m a straight Crossdresser, Non-Binary, or Trans?

(1/5) > >>

C-Woo:
I write this while sitting in a cute, floral asymentrical dress, a VS bra and panties, and some cute teal, opened toe wedges.

I’ve been cross dressing since I was an early teen, and even as a little kid, I remember being curious about girl’s clothes. And it’s not like I hate the masculine aspects about myself, but I have typically hated away from traditional manly things like football, and working on cars.
I’ve always had the mindset of if there’s sketching I want to do, and I’m not presented with a GOOD reason not to, I’m going to do it, and this has frequently led to me being labeled as gay even for things like skincare and general hygiene.

My friend mix is about half and half between guys and girls, and I have never managed to have a lasting romantic relationship with a woman longer than 2 months despite my efforts, how ever I have always found myself friends with various packs of girls and have been made an honorary woman on several occasions lol. (Which honestly doesn’t bother me one bit.)

I LOVE to express my femininity, and go about my day as a woman, but I don’t know if so would want to do it 24/7?

One thing I have noticed is that when I’m getting attention from a girl I like and/or sex, I don’t feel the want to girl out, and the longer i stay single and go without sex, the more my shewolf comes out.

Do anyone have any insight?

Thanks
💜

Maid Marion:
Gender and sexuality are separate and often independent issues.

C-Woo:
Yeah I know. My sexuality is pretty concrete at this point.
I’m having a hard time with the gender portion of things :/

Pammie:

--- Quote from: C-Woo on July 20, 2020, 01:15:22 pm ---I write this while sitting in a cute, floral asymentrical dress, a VS bra and panties, and some cute teal, opened toe wedges.

I’ve been cross dressing since I was an early teen, and even as a little kid, I remember being curious about girl’s clothes. And it’s not like I hate the masculine aspects about myself, but I have typically hated away from traditional manly things like football, and working on cars.
I’ve always had the mindset of if there’s sketching I want to do, and I’m not presented with a GOOD reason not to, I’m going to do it, and this has frequently led to me being labeled as gay even for things like skincare and general hygiene.

My friend mix is about half and half between guys and girls, and I have never managed to have a lasting romantic relationship with a woman longer than 2 months despite my efforts, how ever I have always found myself friends with various packs of girls and have been made an honorary woman on several occasions lol. (Which honestly doesn’t bother me one bit.)

I LOVE to express my femininity, and go about my day as a woman, but I don’t know if so would want to do it 24/7?

One thing I have noticed is that when I’m getting attention from a girl I like and/or sex, I don’t feel the want to girl out, and the longer i stay single and go without sex, the more my shewolf comes out.

Do anyone have any insight?

Thanks

--- End quote ---
Susan’s has shown me what a broad spectrum there is when it comes to trans and gender generally. I think you just need to explore more. Find what combination of things works for you.
You don’t, of course, have to try to conform to binary identities or, indeed, try to force fit yourself into any simple definition. Just have fun finding out more about yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maid Marion:
Cross dressers want to look like females temporarily, not permanently. 
Breast augmentation via breast forms, as opposed to surgery or hormone therapy.
What do  you think about having female breasts?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version