Author Topic: Coming out  (Read 222 times)

Offline C-Woo

• The Duchess 💕
Coming out
« on: July 20, 2020, 04:28:23 pm »
How did you come out and to who?

So far I’ve really come out to a close girl friend of mine and thankfully they are super supportive.
 They cane out as non-binary about a year or so ago and that gave me the courage to come out to them. They even gave me A TON of super cute girl clothes they couldn’t fit anymore.

My family is another matter. They are all die hard conservatives and my dad hates the LGBTQ community (for no real reason either.)

Offline WannaBgirl2

• Neighbor
Re: Coming out
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 10:56:11 am »
I told my wife of 30yrs.... I'm not a man.... Not a fan of my thoughts.... Chooses not to see it... All my doctors know, and I'm going to start hrt soon..... Nobody here I want to let in on my privates.... Nobody asking so not much telling... We're just not that close....I do long for a sister to help me adjust to the new me.... So, I don't know how out I am... At the very least.... My closet door is a curtain easy enough to peek through....if they actually think and look.....

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Offline Erika_

• Friend
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2020, 11:30:52 am »
I've been trying to tell people that I was supposed to be born a girl since I was three, but when I finally was able to transition I came out by saying "I'm trans and you should call me Erika."

Offline Jessica_Rose

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2020, 12:53:41 pm »
The first person I ever told was my electrologist! About two weeks later I told my wife. I knew I couldn't get the words out, so one night as we were going to bed I gave her a letter. She wasn't very happy about it, but that was 3.5 years ago, and we are still together. After that, I waited several months before telling my manager, and a few months later I told my daughters. All my friends and co-workers found out when I announced it at work on a Friday. The next Monday Jessica was at her desk. I told my parents and other family about a month later.

It isn't easy, but for me it was worth it. Love always -- Jessica Rose
Journal - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA with Dr. Ley on 21 Feb 2019
GCS II and FFS - GCS II and FFS with Dr. Ley on 26 July 2019
FFS II - FFS II with Dr. Ley on 13 Oct 2020
23Mar2017 Started Estradiol / 16Feb2018 Full Time! / 21Feb2019 GCS / 26July2019 GCS II & FFS

Don't let others tell you who you are. Be yourself, the world will adjust.

Tags: