Author Topic: Gurl friend?  (Read 545 times)

Offline WannaBgirl2

• Neighbor
Gurl friend?
« on: July 21, 2020, 11:11:32 am »
I'm starting my journey to womanhood... I really really really could use a friend, sister, cool cousin..... Sum-buddy to share my steps with.....  Message me, I can surely use the conversation.....

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Offline Meghan

Re: Gurl friend?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2020, 11:19:09 am »
I'm starting my journey to womanhood... I really really really could use a friend, sister, cool cousin..... Sum-buddy to share my steps with.....  Message me, I can surely use the conversation.....

I'm willing to share and listening your steps into womanhood.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Meghan Pham: MtF Transgender, Transsexual, Transwoman, social justice, Caregivers, Certified Nurse Assistant

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 12:03:55 pm »

@WannaBgirl2
Dear WannaBgirl2:
You will find like-minded friends with other members here on the Susan's Place Forums.
Continue to post your thoughts, comments and replies on the various threads and posts around the different subject areas of the forums that interest you.

Also I would like to suggest that you might want to consider starting your own personal "journal" thread in the Member Bogs sub-forum.   Click LINK below and start a "New Topic" with a subject title that you find appropriate.

Member Blogs
        https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,326.0.html

On your own journal blog thread you can share your transition and life experiences...   and the more that you share you will find that your readers and followers will get to know you and then the conversations will be two-way constructive, informative, and friendly exchanges...   there is no doubt that you can find and develop new like-minded FRIENDS as you are more active here on the forums.

You can share you sucesses, your disappoints and even your failures.  For me, I find that it is good therapy to write out my own personal thoughts which allows me to think about my issues and then postulate positive things that I can do to improve my situration.

All of us here are your biggest supporters and fans... we are always rooting for your success and happiness.
When things are not going well for you, we will be your biggest supporters offering our ears to listen and our shoulders for you to lean on.

I am eagerly looking for your future posting and your sharing of you thoughts around the forums.

HUGS and best wishes,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline WannaBgirl2

• Neighbor
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2020, 07:08:20 am »
I'll share this disappointment.... The lack of support.... Makes me doubt myself even more.

Online Devlyn

• The Forum Administrator
  • devlynmarie@susans.org
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2020, 12:10:10 pm »
I'll share this disappointment.... The lack of support.... Makes me doubt myself even more.

If you mean the lack of support in this thread... sometimes gurl is used as a term of address between gay men. Combine that with asking people to message you... and...well...it can be off-putting.

If, on the other hand, you mean lack of support in your life in general, then a lot of us have been in your shoes.

Hugs, Devlyn
Veteran, US Army

Offline WannaBgirl2

• Neighbor
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2020, 12:24:17 pm »
I have friends and family.... But sexuality is not a thing for discussion.... I'm not seen as femme....

Offline Gabrielageo

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2020, 02:45:04 pm »
You mean discussing your gender or sex in general? We all have our own taboos, so maybe you shouldn't discuss certain issues with them, just let them know what your feelings and needs are

Offline Froodah

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2020, 03:03:54 am »
You can message me!

Offline big kim

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2020, 03:06:10 am »
Message me

Tags: