Author Topic: My girls are painful at night! Sleep bra to help?  (Read 351 times)

Offline Rebecca28

My girls are painful at night! Sleep bra to help?
« on: July 31, 2020, 08:51:25 am »
Ladies,

Do you any of you use or recommend a bra for sleeping?? I am on HRT and my girls are so painful at night especially as they grow. When I sleep on my side they now sit on the other one. The pain is waking me up. I was going to try a sports bra? I usually wear a night shirt but maybe need a top with cups in it to hold my girls. I don’t know what to do. Any help or recommendations is appreciated!

Thanks,

Danielle

Offline Meghan

Re: My girls are painful at night! Sleep bra to help?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 09:39:40 am »
Hi Danielle,

Just use camisole for now and let them growth

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Meghan Pham: MtF Transgender, Transsexual, Transwoman, social justice, Caregivers, Certified Nurse Assistant

Offline ramilove

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 08:37:58 am »
I wear a nightgown, my breasts are a little tender. I actually enjoy and am excited about the sensitivity.  When I was laying on my side this  morning I noticed the amount of growth in my right breasts so I rolled to my other side to check out the growth in my left breast.
Electrolysis 3/4/2020
Estradiol 3/10/2020

Offline Rebecca28

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2020, 12:55:05 pm »
I have a couple of night gowns too. I am enjoying watching my girls grow. It’s just the pain was waking me up at night. I have been trying a cami and that’s helped and sleeping more on my back.

Offline Rebecca28

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2020, 11:57:14 am »
Update.. I gave gotten used to the pain and a cami definitely is helping. I have been sleeping much better. Thank goodness!

Tags: