Author Topic: 50, going on 12.......  (Read 669 times)

Offline WannaBgirl2

• Neighbor
50, going on 12.......
« on: July 24, 2020, 11:31:10 am »
I've spent 50yrs living as a man, now I'm on the verge of hrt... I feel like a 12yr old girl on the start of puberty..... But no mother, sisters or friends to help me with the birds and bees all over again with different equipment!?!?!  Message me.... I don't know if I can do it alone....

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Offline SaraSerenity

Re: 50, going on 12.......
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2021, 09:51:31 am »
Hugs!  Looks like we started HRT at a similar age.  Doing this whole thing alone though, that's got to be daunting.  I'm glad you're here, and I hope you are finding good support.  Wishing you the best!  I should be able to message people soon (I just got started on this site), so if you'd like to converse I'd be happy to.

Offline WannaBgirl2

• Neighbor
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2021, 06:03:20 pm »
I don't seem to be on line when everyone else is.... I've chatted with folks here and there, but no real connection, I did find a local LGBT group near me that meets once a month.... I love it!!! It feels wonderful to be able to talk with others that aren't all about judging me!!!

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Offline SaraSerenity

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2021, 09:35:10 pm »
Oh that is great to hear! Finding people who get you and don’t judge you is so important. I’m glad you have that support. I don’t spend that much time here myself; I have a few good friends who are either trans or queer, and a pretty good support network. I’m trying to be a good support to others.

Tags: